CHAPTER 10

Brian looked up and down at the girl, sort of unimpressed.
"What?" She asked coldly, slightly offended by his off stare.
He clicked his tongue, nodding his head to the side. They were currently buying coffee at a gas station, Tim inside, Brian and (Y/N) waiting out by the car. It was still dark out.
"Don't you have anything.. I don't know, sexy to wear?" She glared at him, becoming agitated.
"The fuck, Brian?"
He rolled his eyes. "Well, you do have to seduce a 17 year old boy today at the party, so.. I thought it would make more sense for you to wear something more.. revealing," Brian admitted, nodding. She still glared at him. "I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I wouldn't mind seeing you in something sexy, but really this is just for wo-"
"Just- stop talking," she said, nodding. He held his shoulders up and smiled, rolling his eyes.
"Just sayin'."
She sighed, leaning against the car. "I mean, you're pretty hot as it is. I think you'll be fine, really." She ignored him, staring off into the sun rise. "I'm being honest."
"Okay, please, and thank you. I don't really want to hear about how hot you think I am, Brian."
"Fine, ms. Salty pants. Just tryna cheer you up."
She rolled her eyes, sighing. "Consider it a mission failed, Brian."
"No problem, hot stuff," he said, laughing. Tim walked out of the station with two hot coffees in his hands, handing one to the girl. She thanked him, and they got back into the car.
"So, Tim, can you give me a synopsis of my work today?" She asked, sipping her coffee. She sat in the middle, and Tim's hands gripped the wheel. He turned to her, a blank expression on his face (as always) and nodded.
"Well, kid's name is William. 17 years old, throws crazy parties, pretty angsty." She nodded, listening. "His father is a divorced clean cut criminal, ultimate asshole money maker. They have something that we need to get to the source of our "problem". Information." Tim sipped his coffee and put it back into the cup holder, pulling out of the parking spot and heading out of the station. "We need you to flirt with him, and get into his dad's office for us. Pretty simple stuff. Guard the door, flirt with the kid, and do what you need to to get us in. Understood?" Tim said, and she nodded.
"Easy enough. What's the dad's name?" She asked, then sipped on her coffee.
Brian chuckled. "Robert Stocksin," She gagged on her hot coffee, and covered her mouth. Tim smirked.
"Robert Stocksin?" She asked. "The Robert Stocksin?" She repeated.
"Mhmm! And you're gonna be flirting with his son!" Brian exclaimed. "Isn't this exciting?"
"Isn't he-"
"The mad journalist who supposedly raped a woman? Yes, yes he is." Her jaw dropped as she shook her head.
"Nope. No, whatever you're looking for, it's not gonna be at the bottom of fucking Robert Stocksin's desk, you deranged sociopaths. And I am certainly, certainly not going to be flirting with his delinquent of a son! He's almost as bad as fucking Brian!"
Brian gasped. "Thank you, sweetheart!" She rolled her eyes.
Tim sighed. "Don't be like that."
"Oh, I am," she insisted. Tim glared at her through the rear view mirror, sending icy chills down her spine. He was serious about all of this.
"If you won't, (Y/N)," he started, "Consider yourself dead to us. And the rest of the world." The car was silent, until Brian added.
"That's a threat just FYI,"
"Yeah, I got that, Brian. Fine. I'll flirt with the dude's son, or whatever."
Brian chuckled maniacally. "Angsty!"
She scowled. "Am NOT!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
...
Tim sighed, head starting to hurt. This was going to be a long day.

_time skip because i'm a fucking loser._

She stood, with the two men beside her, staring at the house before her. It boomed with music, the stench of bitter alcohol and teen angst. She sighed, even though she was a teen herself, parties weren't her thing. She sighed, fear in the pit of her stomach. All of this was so intimidating to her. She hated parties, she hated booze, she hated teenagers. They really did scare the living shit out of her.
Tim put an arm around her shoulder, and gave her a tight reassuring hug.
"If he does anything to you, I will kill him." He addressed, a looming aura of intimidation around him. He would be a scary ass boyfriend.
She nodded, feeling off about his touch. She scooted away from him as they began to walk into the booming house.
"So, where do I find this William kid?" She practically yelled to Tim. He nudged her to look at the person currently standing on the table, dancing.
His shirt was off his tanned body, a purple tie tied sloppily around his neck as he swung his shirt around. His brown hair was short and choppy, looking greasy by the glass chandelier over him. The house was huge, and the alcohol consumption was even bigger.
They screamed his name, chanting. "Will! Will! Will!" He chugged at a beer in his hand, and threw it to the ground after he finished. He fell into a pile of people as they helped him, some cursing his name for touching them. She was shocked, but she didn't know why. She should've expected it.
What she should've saw coming, though, was Brian jumping onto the table as he did a deep yell. They cheered as they passed him a bottle. He looked to Tim and (Y/N), as if saying "I'll be a distraction." Brian wasn't as reckless and stupid as one might think. He made eye contact as she nodded, and he smiled, then winked. He threw his head back and yelled again.
"Somebody get Will to the bathroom! He's gonna puke!" A girl screamed. (Y/N) stared down at the shirtless teen, lay barely awake on the ground as no one payed attention to him. She looked at Tim and nodded as they dragged him upstairs.