CHAPTER 28

She felt her bloodied finger tips shake in anticipation as she swallowed the tears in her throat.
"Who else is here?" She asked, countless thought running through her brain as she had a clue on what it was.
"He runs this place, He dictates what is to come," he stated, as if talking about some God. "He's created this place, this is his home. He's been watching you. He's been watching all of you. You and your little boyfriends, those faggots and the drug dealer and his bitch-"
"Hey, what the hell did you just call them?!" She roared, taking his old, fucked up collar in her hands. "I don't give a shit what YOU are, you're NOT going to talk about my friends like that, understood?!" She yelled in his face. He held a blank stare, and after a few seconds of silence, he began to chuckle. It was an innocent chuckle, which soon contorted into a deep, maniacal one. His rotting hands gripped hers in an inhumane grip as he began to bend her hands back. Her jaw dropped in pain in fear as he began to grow over here.
"Listen, you little bitch," he growled, a smile still on his face. "You don't call the shots here. Take everything personally, and you'll end up dead sooner than it be. That's just a tip, before we tear you apart." He was soon levels above her, to the point where she had to bend her neck back just to look at his face. He picked her up by her neck, and threw her against the trees.
"It's about time for me to go. Fucking with you has been pleasant. Goodbye now- also, watch out for the snakes."
He began to walk away as everything he said in the girl's mind was fuzzy, near blanking, she struggled for consciousness. Snakes? What about snakes? Looking down at her wrists, they were darkly bruised from his tight grip, and dried blood paraded them. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes.
She knew she was in the same dimension as the Operator, and that he'd taken her. She was in deep into the woods at this point. In fact, the air of this forest was so thick she'd never experienced it before. She heard from a story once, that if you go deep into the woods, you'll find random staircases. She wasn't sure what kind of staircases, but she wondered if it was the same deal in this one.
She began to walk in the direction she saw the Employee go, trying to find a way through the density. After a few minutes of walking, she saw red flames ahead. Ducking down and peaking through the leaves, she saw three familiar men.
A short, mixed, stubby man with an Adidas jacket who hid his face with a white bandanna. The other one was lanky and tall, with blond hair and a bandanna that didn't cover his face well. The last one was a black guy with a red bandanna and back hoodie on. They sat silently by the fire, looking... well, dead, zombie like, but sitting still by the fire. It was an eery scene to lay her eyes on. Could they hear her? What would she do if they saw her? She automatically recognized these men as the men they'd 'taken care' of that night her and CJ rejoiced.

"Where the fuck did she go?!" Brian yelled, his voice near breaking from the anxiety and worry.
"I-I'm telling you, she got really paranoid and then passed out, that's when I started screaming!! I'-I'm so-so sorry, okay??!" Rasheed cried. Hours had passed since the incident, it was nearly 4 in the morning as they all stayed, blowing up in confusion and sorrow.
"It's not your fault," CJ said. "It's that thing." Daya clung to CJ, tears forming her eyes, smudging her near perfect eyeliner. Moman was crying, and Will was checking the house for any signs of breaking and entering. Although, they all knew that wasn't the case.
Tim sat on the couch, eyes wide as he shook. He tried with his best ability not to cry, but he felt his bravado crack as his world began to crumble. The cigarette in his hand burned, ash falling onto the ground as he tried to puff his anxiety away. What was he going to do without her?... Where was she? Why now?
They all heard quick stomps up the stairs and heavy breathing. Will looked like a mad man, practically twitching. "Alessandro is gone!" He yelled in an erratic tone. CJ stood up, leaving Daya on the couch. They both ran downstairs.
Rasheed was having his own mini panic attack, worrying about what his wife would say, if he would be next. He felt terrible for being the last person that saw her.

Tim sat silently on the couch, unable to move.
"We have to put an end to this."