CHAPTER 21

It was around two or so in the morning when the girl found herself victimized by the cunt, named fucking insomnia. Brian and Tim were in the same bed sleeping, as they fought over who the girl was going to sleep with. Of course, both of the boys wanted to sleep with her, but there being only one bed, their arguments were pretty.. well, useless. Not to worry, anyways, she couldn't sleep. At all. So, when they pushed her into the middle of the bed and fought over dominance of her own well being, she slipped out of the men's tight grips and decided to be bored elsewhere. She did not like being pressed up against two, bulky sociopathic ass wipes who had "feelings" or whatever the fuck for her. It got extremely hot, even if it was cold outside. The heat in this dump of a motel had gone haywire all night. It either being abnormally cold, or blistering hot. To say that the motel itself was bi-polar was a huge understatement- she could practically feel her skin melting like wax against fire. There was no in between in this hell hole.

She slumped over the cold counter, her heated body embracing it's natural cold nature. She wore a black tank top and red shorts, which she was pretty sure was one of the boy's underwear, but she couldn't give a shit. She packed terribly for her departure, and to be frank, nothing was kept a secret between the three, and it was one for all- in ALL cases.

She felt someone behind her and before she had time to fight whoever it was, they had their hands slipped under her and their chest pressed against her back. The scent was all to familiar, and the skin colour was easily distinguishable.

"Brian," she said, emotionless. "It's so hot." He made a "hmm" sound in her ear as she stood up, sighing.
"I came out here to be alone, you creep. Not for you to come up from behind and sexually harass me dammit."
"Well I couldn't help but notice my meat bag that I show affection to was missing, so I figured you came out here. I think you need affection as much as I do."
" 'Meat bag'? 'Yours'?" She scoffed. "I think I need feminism." She said in a sarcastic tone of voice as he nuzzled his face into her neck. He left a kiss that lasted a few seconds, then she realized why he really came out here. He placed another kiss high than the last on, then up to her jawline. She rolled her eyes.
"Getting even with Timmy I see," she said.
"Don't bring him into this, it kind of kills the vibe." She laughed, as his hands pushed her closer to him. He turned her around and connected his lips to hers, and they were chest to chest. She could feel his heart racing and the heat admitting from his body as her tongue grazed his bottom lip, and he pushed her into the table farther as his hands pushed her up to sit on the table.
He broke the kiss and trailed down her jawline, beginning to kiss at her neck. She let out an involuntary hum of appreciation when he reached the crook of the left side of her neck, which he began to abuse more and more.
"Y-Yknow, keep doing that and you'll leave a mark," she complied as he kept kissing.
"You act as if it's not my plan," he replied with, right after going back to her neck. His hand traveled up her inner thigh as he pushed himself in between her legs. He pulled back and pushed her short hair away, looking at her neck. He giggled, then looked back to her, and continued to look up and down. She gave him a stern glare.
"You know it sort of kills the vibe when you pull away and giggle like that, Brian?"
"Oh, so you enjoyed it?" He asked. "I'll continue if you ask nicely."
"It's your erection, not mine," she said with a confident smirk on her face.
"You're right." He replied, going back to her neck. He pinned her hands on each side of her head as he leaned over her, starting to kiss the front of her neck.
"E-everyone will see that!"
"Yeah, everyone will see that, Brian," Tim said. Both of them jumped from their positions and stared awkwardly at Tim.
"Tim," Brian growled, a malicious, angered smirk on his face. "You punk."
He walked over to the girl and pushed her hair to the side, looking at the love marks given to her. "Hm," he said, shadily. "I could do better, frankly. That's not even all that. It's not even dark," he said.
"Then you do better!" Brian argued. Tim shrugged as the now tomato red faced girl's eyes went as wide as quarters. She didn't know if this was even sexual anymore, or just a competition. Tim leaned into the right side of her neck and made small, light kisses, and she blushed harder. His black hair brushed against her face as he pulled her closer to him, naturally, wrapping her arm around his beck, pushing him farther. Then, he bit down into her neck, and she cried out- HE WAS FUCKING BITING HER- She buried her face into his shoulder. The bite drew blood, as he began to lick it off of her neck, kissing and sucking as he did so. He moved lower down her chest, then groped her right breast. Her eyes went wide as she felt her shirt begin to slide down slowly, until she felt another pair of lips at the right side of her neck. Brian's hand groped the other side of her chest, as Tim's hand went up her shirt. Tim broke contact with her neck and kissed her, then slid his hand under her bra.

NOPE.

She pulled away from the kiss and pushed Brian's face away quickly, face completely flushed. She scooted away and then hissed, slapping their prying hands away. She then jumped from off the counter, away from them, and yelled.

She ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut, then leaned against it. OH MY FUCKING GOD. She felt her bloodied, love bruised neck. Was this okay? It felt nice, morally it might have been wrong, but what else could they do? She did develop feelings for the both of them- she'd admit- but that situation was a little much, to be frank. As a sign they could come in, she cracked the door open, and went back to bed. Finally feeling tired, she felt the both of them get into bed on opposite sides of her.