L U C I F E R

Brian's hoodie made unnatural movements.

For a while now, the trio had been living in a cozy area off the side of Berlin, Germany. Tim had saved up enough money for tickets, Brian made "special" arrangements with the plane, and (Y/N) had made several fake ID's for everyone. Moman and Will were living in New York together, Rasheed and his wife stayed in their nice, ruined house (courtesy to Brian's temper tantrums), and CJ and Daya had become very popular in LA. Suffice to say, life was somewhat settling down after all of the Operator's bullshit. (Y/N) had even landed a job in selling paintings to German civilians around town.

But, Brian's hoodie made... Unnatural movements.

Tim had, for days, suspected that Brian was hiding something in their little home. (Y/N) told Tim he was being paranoid, and to let it go. Brian would give Tim a smug smile, then continue to harass the only female in the house.

While she was painting one day, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. "(Y/N)," Tim mumbled into the crook of her neck. "Brian is annoying me."

She sighed, throwing her brush into the small can of water next to her. "You two act like children. It's almost like I'm your- your fucking-"

"Lovely wife."

"Your mother!"

Tim had shrugged and pressed his weight into her neck once more. "Well, when you put it like that.." She sighed, holding onto his arms. "Anyways, I was thinking about going out tonight, you know, to that little-"

A loud growl was heard from the other room, followed by a loud cry mixed laugh from Brian. The two looked at each other in the eyes, sighing. As she walked out of the room to tend to Brian, Tim held onto her once more.

"No, (Y/N), don't go. Let him deal with whatever he dragged himself into."

(Y/N) gave Tim a tired smile before flicking him on his forehead. He groaned, a small smile left on his face as he rubbed his sideburns.

As the two walked into their shared bedroom, Brian was posted up by the closet, holding onto the bottom of his hoodie.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" He smiled, giving her a one-handed wave. Her eyebrows arched into confusion, annoyance, and curiosity. 

"Brian," she said, in a voice that almost warned the maniac.

"(Y/N)," he returned, warmly.

"Brian," Tim growled, a scowl on his face. "What's in your goddamn hoodie?"

As in on cue, a loud growl was heard from his stomach, as he moved his back in pain.

"NOTHING! GET OUT!" He yelled, his smile still wide but tears of pain rolling down his face.

"Jesus Christ," she muttered to herself. "What did you get yourself into this time, Brian?"

The thing in his hoodie was making obvious claw marks against it. All until the thing dug its sharp nails into the fabric, tearing it as it screamed.

(Y/N) and Tim looked in horror as the thing ripped itself out of Brian's stomach, both of the idiots screaming in pain.

"BRIAN! J-just give it up! Get it out!" She yelled, trying to manage with the noise. Brian's red face and hot tears were enough to make Tim start to laugh. (Y/N) hit him in his shoulder, but it only made him laugh louder.

"Jesus Christ, Brian! What the fuck do you got in there, Satan?!" Tim yelled, face red with laughter as the horrific scene played on.

The thing had made a decent hole, and jumped out of Brian's stomach, revealing a small, black kitten with green eyes. The girl tensed up before letting out a loud,

"Awww!" She practically dove for it, ignoring the bleeding Brian. The small cat was still tensed, but it seemed to like the girl a lot. Brian wiped his face, smiling lightly at the scene.

"I knew you'd like him, I just wasn't ready to show him to you yet."

Tim yelled, "aha! I knew you were hiding something in here! I knew it all along, dammit! (Y/N), I told you he was hiding some furry demon in here. I told you!"

The girl ignored him as the small cat climbed all over her body, the two new friends getting to know each other.

Before Tim could protest anymore, (Y/N) shot her head in his direction. "Tim, can we pleeaasseee keep him?"

Brian sat on the bed, looking at his bloodied hands. "G-guys, that fucker hurt me bad," he laughed, looking at his torn hoodie. It wasn't his trademark tan one, either, thank God. It was actually Tim's black one.

Tim's expression was one of confliction, but he sighed. "Whatever. I'm not taking care of him though."

"Shit, man, I don't even fucking want that bitch anymore! Do you see what he did to me?!" Brian yelled, lifting up his shirt. His chest was covered in scratch marks. (Y/N) chuckled.

"He gets it from his mother," she cooed, wrapping her arms around the black demon. Brian blushed, and Tim agreed. "We're naming him Lucifer."

"Fucking pussy," Brian muttered.