E X T R A A A A A A A A

"Dude, she's kind of fucking heavy," Brian commented, with the young woman over his shoulder. "You sure this is where she lives, right?"

"Brian, I know what the fuck I'm doing." Tim muttered, pushing the small fence to the side. "Her room is.. up there, the first window." He says, while looking at the girl's phone.

"Hey, we should, like, take stupid pictures on her phone and wait till she sees them," Brian replied, not on task. Tim glared at him, knowing he was serious. Before he had time to reply, Brian snatched the girl's phone from him, and went to the camera.

"Brian, stop it! We have to get her inside-"
"Say cheeesseee!" He took a picture of his own masked face, and the girl's rear end next to him. "Hahaha, ass pic."
"You fucking retard! Delete it! Now!"
"Jee would you calm your fucking tits?" Brian asked, deleting the pictures. "I was going to delete them.""Sure, the fuck you were, Brian! Now stop fucking around and help me get her to her room."

Brian groaned, complying with his orders. Tim had grabbed a latter from the girl's backyard and began to hoist her up to the window. Tim, being in her room, and Brian following up with her, Tim quickly grabbed her by her arms and pulled her in.

"What if we dropped her? She would've fuckin' broken her neck," Brian lowly giggled, being the sick fuck. Tim stared at him with annoyance, shaking his masked face.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."
Everything in the room was dark, so he turned on his flashlight. Tim dragged the girl to her bed, and laid her down. Noticing it was cold, he turned the heat on low. He stared at her.
"How do we get her to follow us?" Brian asked. "Do we write a message, or.."
"Message sounds fine," he admitted, and pulled a sharpie from the inside his jacket. He handed it to Brian, which he stared at.
"Dude, don't make me." Tim sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Just do it Brian, please," Tim asked. "I'll write something else."
"Well what are you gonna write?" Brian asked.
"Don't worry about it yet. Write it."
"No way dude, tell me."
"I'll tell you after you write it!" He whisper yelled. They heard a groan from the girl, and they both went silent for a minute. "She's still out."
"Okay, fine, give it here." He took the sharpie and went to her bed, pulling her red sweater up.
"You couldn't do it on like, her arm?"
"Nope," Brian replied. "She'll know who daddy is-" Tim hit him in the shoulder, and he laughed it off. "MADISON PARK, 6:30 PM SATURDAY, DON'T BE LATE."
"..Motherfucker, did you write it fucking backwards?" Tim questioned, trying not to laugh.
"Yup. She'll see it clearly in the mirror."
"..Fucking genius."

"Alright, asshole," Brian finished, pulling down her sweater and handing him the sharpie. "Your turn."
Tim pulled a piece of paper from a small notebook in his jacket. (He carries a lot of shit in there.) Scribbling down his thoughts, Brian poked around at the girl, seeing how many pokes it would take for her to wake up. "Hey, dude, her stomach is squishy." Tim looked at him, and shrugged it off. "NICE ASS BY THE WAY"
Revealing his note, Brian started laughing. He covered his mouth, and shut his eyes. "She's gonna fucking flip out, Tim,"
"Whatever. Put it in her short pockets. She'll notice it, maybe."
"That means I get to touch it-"
"Shush! We gotta go, for fucking real."

Tim headed for the window, but stopped when he heard Brian gasp. "What is it?"
"Her panties are so pretty!" He whisper yelled. "I got to have them."
"Are you fucking crazy?" Tim questioned, staring at him wide eyed.
"I can't see if you're smiling with that stupid mask, so I'm just gonna assume you're not serious, and take it."
"I can't tell if you're fucking retarded with that stupid mask on, either!"
"You're being HURTFUL, TIMOTHY,"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He whisper yelled.
They heard footsteps outside of the door, and then heard people walking up the steps. They stood, silently, staring at each other. The hallway light flicked off, and they breathed a sigh of relief as they heard a door shut close, silencing the footsteps.

As they got into the car, Tim pushed his head into the wheel. "Man, what are we in for?" He asked, more himself than Brian.
"A girl with nice smelling, light green, lacy panties." Tim looked over to him, seeing that Brian had the pair stretched out in his hands.
"You fucking weirdo," he commented. "I'm not even surprised at this point."
"You shouldn't be!"

The girl sat, criss cross apple sauce, in a black button up collared shirt as pajamas in disbelief.
"So... that's where these have been this entire time."
"Yes, and that's exactly why we decided to keep you, your panties." Brian said, jumping on the bed next to her. "I hold those ones dear in my heart-" He tried to snatch it away, but she hit his hands away, guarding her new found panties.
"I am so sorry you had to find out like this-"
"Shut that shit up, Tim! All this time, I expected that note to come from Brian, but no. It was YOU!"
"You could say he was... MASKYrading his innocence that entire time," Brian said with a wink. They sat in silence, before (Y/N) and Brian burst out into laughter. Tim chuckled, and shook his head. Fuckin' weirdos.

Later that night, Tim had his arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s body from behind in bed, and Brian's body wrapped in the comforts of her arms. Silence waved through the air as the ceiling fan waved slowly. It was a silent perfection.

A small giggle came from the girl, waking both of the male light sleepers up.

"..MASKYrading.."

"PPFFTTTAAHAHA-"

"Jesus fucking christ."

"I'm never forgetting I said that. Now shut the fuck up, I'm trying to get my beauty rest."