CHAPTER 20

After the three finished the few containers of burnt, mediocre Chinese food that Brian picked up, they all sat in their own areas. The girl sat on the couch, looking through an old sketchbook she had found in the closet of their newest hideout, Brian was tampering with the T.V and Tim was smoking on the table by the food.

"Hey, you know, Tim," Brian started. "You shouldn't be smoking in here. We might get in TROUBLE." He said it with a sarcastic tone as Tim gave him a his classic eye roll.
"There's a lot of things I shouldn't be doing," when Tim made that comment he gave a quick glance to the girl, which she caught it automatically. Embarrassed, she looked down with her face heated, and quickly went back to messing with the sketchbook.
Brian took quick notice to the two's awkward contact and felt his suspicion grow. He narrowed his eyes at the raven haired man, and then looked back at the girl, who was still glancing back at the man.
He wouldn't say he was.. paranoid, more just questioning the situation. Well, what other way was there to get answers, than to fuck around and see for himself?
"Hmm, and what did you mean by that?" Brian stood up and plopped himself onto the couch, next to the girl. She didn't look up, that was another thing.
"Nothing really, besides the obvious."
Brian crossed his arms and tilted his head. "Well whatever do you mean by that, pal?" He asked inquisitively.
Tim gave him an annoyed glance as he sighed. "Well, you know. Just all the illegal things, right?Like, robbery, murder, arson, so on and so forth." Brian gave a low chuckle. All of them could feel in the air how tense it had gotten, not to mention hot. Brian pulled off his hoodie and threw it at the girl besides him.
"You've been uncharacteristically quiet, kiddo, what's the matter? Lay all your problems onto papa Brian." He laid comfortably over her, staring at her actions. Uncomfortably she shifted, that was another thing- usually, she would play along, or ever hit him, or something. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Why was she nervous?
"It's nothing, Brian, I'm cool." Brian caught notice of Tim's eyes drilling holes into the girl, when he noticed something- her lips were redder than usual. Giving a huff, he glanced over at Tim's lips. The once pal pink lips were slightly darker, as he noticed that Tim over the last few hours had been acting more- Tim like. Which was weird.

Brian was anything but dumb. He picked up on practically everything, and he knew that Tim knew it. The truth laid bare and simple to Brian. A feeling of almost jealousy came over him as he gave a slight smile. So, that fucknut asshole made a move before him, huh? Obviously she hadn't really liked it, considering how damn uncomfortable she seemed. Thoroughly annoyed he crossed his leg over the other and gave a stiff laugh. And then another. He wanted to make the move first. He wanted to be the one in control.

"What did you do when I was gone, Tim? (Y/N) seems so uncomfortable. Don't tell me you tried doing something with the poor girl,"

Tension was high in the room as the girl mumbled for her words as Tim's eyes had driven straight into Brian's. Brian smiled, tilting his head. "Well am I right, or am I right? I was only gone for a good ten minutes, guys. Don't spare me the details, I already have a good idea of what happened."

"B-Brian, liste-"

"And what would it be to you, Brian?" Tim asked, annoyance clear in his voice as he asked. "I don't see why or how it would bother you, honestly."
"Oh, so, I was right? I just get better and better by the day." Brian was trying to keep his demeanor cool, but it was no use; everyone in that room could tell what was going down.

"You didn't answer the question though Brian!" Tim argued back, sitting up form the counter top.
"Well I'd like to know where it happened so I don't sit in a pool of cum by an accident, honestly." Brian shot back, standing up. The girl, shaken, at her wits end (literally) and worried for the sake of this trio watched and tried to step in.

"Oh, you won't. (Y/N) swallowed." Her face lit up as an annoyed, sinister smile spread across Brian's face was screaming emotion.
"Guys, shut the fuck up!" She yelled. The boys both looked at her in confusion at her outburst.

"This headassery is getting out of fucking control. You realize that we're a team, right?" She questioned. She had gotten up form her place on the couch as the stage was her's. "I don't know what both of your fantasies are about like, fucking me, or whatever are, but honestly! Get over yourselves, for fuck's sake! I can't be with one of you, so it's either I won't be with either of you, or," She sighed, an annoyed look on her face as her cheeks were red. "I be with the both of you. But only because it's our last resort to survival. We can't survive whatever the fuck is after us if you two are constantly both at each other's throats, alright? I won't stand it. I'll leave, and hunt for this bitch with Moman and Will. So quit your bitching or I'm done for good," she argued in confidence, arms crossed as the boys stared at her with wide eyes.

"I mean..." Brian paused for a moment. "Threesomes are pretty lit."
"Yeah," Tim said, nodding in agreement. "That can work." Her face was red as she realized what she put herself in.
"O-okay, well, good," she said, nodding her head, trying to keep control in the situation. "I'm going to bed now. Goodbye."

"HOLD ON A HOT SECOND" Brian yelled. "Tim gets to get a taste but I don't?! Get your sweet ass over here baby girl-" the girl promptly pushed him away and ran to the bedroom, slamming the door.
"Fucking perverts! I'm going to bed!" She yelled, as the boys looked at each other.

"I never pegged you as a polygamist, Timmy boy," Tim laughed.
"Wanna go sexually harass (Y/N)?" Brian suggested.
"When do we not?" Tim asked with a sly smile of his features.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE, PEDOPHILIATIC PERVERTS!"

"THAT'S NOT A REAL WORD, (Y/N)!"