CHAPTER 11

The ride "home" was almost as awkward as it was as being ass naked in a full audience, at church. It was silent, for one, and as witty and talkative as Brian was, no one really had anything to share, including him. They were now in a new car- a very nice one at that, something Tim had picked up from a bribe, or something. Hell if she knew. They were supposed to be a team or whatever, but half the shit these fuckers were pulling, she was clueless to. She sighed, leaning against the tan leather door. It had three seats in the back, and the traditional passenger and driver's seats. The car itself was crimson; any five year old boy would cream his jeans if he came into contact with it.
As usual, Tim drove. Brian sat in the front as he nodded off, trying to stay up. She, on the other hand, was still confused. Did he really kill that kid? When he came back out with his mask, no blood stained it. He didn't smell like blood, or anything. In fact, she didn't even know if he had a weapon on him or not. Even though it was probable that he did; or maybe he just used his surroundings, or something. She didn't know.
They pulled into a Denny's. It was three in the morning, and they still had some driving to do. They were all starving, as well. Practically no one was in the restaurant, which made things even better for the trio. The girl was leaning against the door, half asleep, and was more than confused when she found herself leaning against Tim in one of the booths. She felt the fabric of his jacket against her face and she groaned. He chuckled, and she felt vibrations from his laugh go through her.
"I've never seen her like this," Tim said, to Brian. He had a faint smile on his face as he watched her fall into his shoulder.
"Except for when you drugged her, you mean?" Tim shot him a harsh glare as Brian rolled his eyes. Brian laughed, bringing the glass of water to his face. Tim sighed, as he shook her.
"(Y/N), wake up. You need to eat." He persisted, as she opened her eyes. She noticed her tilted vision and practically flew off of Tim. Brian chuckled lowly, trying not to draw attention to them. Tim stared at her with tired eyes.
She yawned, and stretched. "Wow, you're comfortable. I'd never have thought, either."
"Well, now you know," Tim said, drinking the coffee he ordered. "I didn't know what drink you wanted, so I got you orange juice." She smiled.
"Thanks, really. Where the hell are we, anyways?" She asked.
"A good 20 minutes away from the motel, and at y;our local Denny's," Brian said. "I love this place, man. Always came here when I got drunk, after parties."
"Always 'came' here after parties? Brian, we just left a party," (Y/N) replied, sipping her orange juice. "Eew, pulp.."
Tim furrowed his brow. "Sorry about that.."
"Oh, hush up, (Y/N). That wasn't all that fun."
"That's true," she said, putting down her drink. "What did you do to that kid, anyways?"
"I did what you asked me to do. I left him. But I gave him a clear warning." Tim responded, putting his chin on his hand.
"I thought you did what only you wanted to do," she suggested.
"Well, I made a consideration," he said. "Don't take it personally." She smiled, bitterly.
"Take it personally. I told you, girlie," Brian leaned it, cupping his hand to where it left Tim out. "He's got a super man crush on you." She blushed, but also felt like she was going pale. Tim and Brian still scared her, even after being with them for a little.
Tim glared at him, before slapping his hand away. "Anyways, I collected about a thousand tonight. The guy was loaded." Tim said. "Good work tonight, too, (Y/N)," She rolled her eyes and waved at him.
"I practically did nothing. Just sat there, and-"
The male waiter stopped her, mid-sentence. "Hello, what will you guys have for tonight?" He asked with a polite smile. Tim stopped, looking over at the menu.
"I'll have two egg sandwiches, and a plate of pancakes, extra syrup. Oh, and some bacon. Also, can I get a re-fill?" The waiter smiled at Brian, a little erked.
"No problem. And for the beautiful young woman?" She smiled without any real emotion, a little annoyed. Brian smiled, a classic, slightly pissed Brian smile. Tim stared at the man with cold, tired eyes (practically as he did for everyone).
"Umm.. Just some tomato soup and crackers please, that'll be all for me," she responded.
He winked at her and smiled. He asked for Tim's order, and he responded with the same as the "beautiful young lady's', with a lot of salt in it.
The waiter gave a consistent smile, before dropping a note down onto the lap of the two men's beloved (Y/N). When he walked away, the all scooted in to read it.
"Call me hot stuff,
780-920-1110 <3"
Tim nearly snatched it out of the girl's hand, but Brian grabbed his wrist.
"TIM, No. THINK ABOUT ALL THE PRANK CALLS WE CAN PULL. THINK ABOUT IT." Tim stared at the man before him and debated. He pulled his hand away but grunted, before leaning back in the booth. The girl slid Brian the note, before leaning back as well. Tim stretched his arm out over her, and she sat there, awkwardly. Brian took notice of this before laughing, and joining (Y/N) on the other side of Tim.
Tim pouted at him, but Brian continued. "Might as well confuse the hell out of the waiter, ya know?" He asked.
"Fine. I don't care," Tim said, before leaning closer into (Y/N). At this point, the girl felt beyond the point of uncomfortable, but with both men at her side, she was powerless. She sighed, before leaning her head back. What was the point, anyways? If they were the people that planned to be the closest to her in her life, she needed to be comfortable with them. She knew that both of them liked her, and there was no way in hell that she was going to rip them apart because of something as dumb as a love triangle. That shit is stupid. She should just go with it- but not let them do anything to her that she's not okay with.
Brian talked about how waiters only flirted with the opposite sex to get more tip revenue anyway, and even if he was cute, he was probably taken, or a psychopath. She just nodded, and threw witty comments at him now and then. Tim shifted against her a couple of times. She figured he wasn't comfortable with psychical contact, and so this was practically alien to him. He started it, though, so...
She was about to come back at Brian with a salty answer to a practical dumb Brian question, but she was stopped when a plate of food was placed in front of her. She looked up at the waiter as he stared at her. Light skinned, brown hair, hazel eyes, pink lips. He was cute, sure.
He stared at the men by her side, and how comfortable and laid back she seemed. He gave an expected smile. "I'm glad you three are comfortable." He said this before walking off.
"HA! You know what that sounded like, guys?" She asked. Brian and Tim looked over at her. "The sound of..."
"Rejection, confusion, and anger. Looks like he's not getting that tip anymore." Brian responded.
"Exactly." Tim said, before they started eating.

Half way through eating, (Y/N) decided to got the the bathroom. It had been hours since she'd relieved herself of all of that. Wandering around, she found the women's bathroom. She walked in, did what she had to do. Do I have to go into detail on how the girl pissed? Didn't think so.
She was at the sink, washing her hands. "Hey," she heard. The waiter.
She turned around, confused. "Uh, rude, really. I'm pretty sure you could get fired for this." He shrugged.
"So.. are you three a thing?" She narrowed her eyes.
"What's it to you?" She shot back, crossing her arms.
"Well, it was just a question. Polygamy is illegal here."
"Well, we're not. What does it even matter to you?" She asked. "Know what? I don't even want to know." She moved past him, ready to open the door to the exit.
"Wanna know what I want to know, (Y/N) (L/N)?" He said, before grabbing her wrist. He pulled her back, and slammed her against the door. "Why you're out here with those guys. I saw you on the news, you idiot. Are you a prostitute? People spoke of you so highly, but the way you look now, I wouldn't think it was true." She glared at him, before kneeing him in the balls. He held his hands down, before she grabbed him by the hair. She pulled him, slamming him into the door, before punching him, and then slamming him to the ground. She ran out of the bathroom.
Brian and Tim rushed out of the booth. "What's going on?" Tim asked.
"He knows who I am. I'm in the news, apparently. They think I'm a runaway."
"Well you are," Brian said. "What did he do?"
"He pushed me against the wall and I beat him up, not too bad. He's in the women's bathroom right now, the fuck do we do?!" She questioned.
"If we leave him, he'll tell," Tim said.
"But we can't just kill him," she said to them. Brian and Tim looked at eachother.
"She's right, we can't," Brian said. "We're in enough trouble as it is. We can't have some kid's death on our hands."
"What do we do?" She asked.

They both looked at Tim.
"We should.."

BUDUMBUDUMDBUDUMMMMTSSSSSSS sorry i'm an asshole hhahaha
i had to attend a service today i feel tired and saddened but the show must go on
leave a like and comment and don't forget to forget to unsubscribe ily