CHAPTER 24

When the girl saw Moman, it felt like she'd woken up on Christmas morning to find that she'd been graced with a shit ton of presents from parents that actually give a fuck about her. She lit up, attacking him with with a bear hug, which he automatically had to return.
"It's felt like it's been years!" He said, laughing.
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, IT'S BEEN TERRIBLE WITH THOSE TWO," She practically screamed, getting an annoying Brian to jump in.
"The neck thing is all your fault and you know it!" Brian shot back.
"What neck thing?" William asked, sitting on the roof of his car, next to Tim. They currently sat at dusk in the inner city of some fucked up part of town. It took 3 hours to get here, and they were planning to stay at one of William's friend's house in secret for a few days to discuss their next moves against the son-of-a-bitch-with-no-face-cunt-bag.
"We couldn't help ourselves, she's just so cute," Tim said, sipping the Dr. Pepper in his hand as William and Moman stood confused.
The girl blushed intensely and glared at the man, covering her neck.
"I'm riding back with Moman," she said, trying to change the subject.
"That's fine by us, right Will?" Moman asked.
"Yeah, when she shows us whats on her neck. Maybe." He said, getting an idea of what it really was.
"On second thought, driving with Tim and Brian isn't so bad." She said, crossing her arms. Brian threw an arm around her and attempted to kiss her cheek. Feeling uncomfortable, she pushed his face away and scooted closer to Moman.
"So, you're gonna lead us, right-" Tim stopped himself as he noticed a suspicious car across the lot from them. He made eye contact with a man in the car, black bandanna around his head. Recalling a few weeks before when they'd ran into gang troubles, he changed the subject.
"(Y/n), that your friend over there?" He asked.
"Who?" she askedhim, confused.
"There's currently a guy staring at us from across the lot with a black bandanna on. That's why."
"You think CJ has something to do with this?" She asked.
"I'm not saying that," he retorted. "I'm saying they could have some kind of connection. I mean.. we did kill like, three of his men, remember? You almost killed him, in fact."
The girl gave an agitated scoff as she began to feel more and more angered. "He's not like that. We were really close before he got put out of school. He wouldn't set something up like this." The car watching them pulled out of the lot as they realized they had more and more troubles ahead of them. The man sped off, realizing they were fucked, the girl knew who she had to call.

"You think he's really gonna come help us?" William asked. They were by a payphone as the men waited outside for her. She dialed the number he slid her with the red heart he left on it, as practical joke. Well.. she hoped.
"We go way back, he's gotta help us out somehow." She responded, waiting through rings in the telephone. "C'mon, hurry up," she thought to herself. The men waited impatiently behind her as they nervously around the block.
She heard a female voice ring on the other side of the phone as she let out a sigh of relief.
"Who's this?" The female asked, sounding a little annoyed.
"This is (Y/N). I need to talk to CJ." She stated simply, hoping it wasn't an angry girlfriend.
Despite her wishes, a grudge from God was held against her as in this case, she was spot on.
"This is his girlfriend, who the fuck is this?" She asked, and (Y/N) heard an accent through the phone. She recognized the Latina voice and gave a deep sigh. It was Daya, CJ's complicated, psychopathic, controlling girlfriend that hated (Y/N).
"Daya? It's (Y/N), remember me? Me and CJ got business to handle, could you pass the phone to him-"
"Oh, hell no!" She yelled. "Lo siento bitch, CJ wants nothing to do with your ass!" Groaning the girl rubbed her face in annoyance, trying to reason with the excessively jealous girlfriend.
"It's really important, Daya, that you let him talk to me," she said, trying to contain her anger.
"For what?" Daya asked. On the other side of the phone, (Y/N) heard a tribulation over the phone. "Its nothing! Just a business man, just hang-"
"Daya would you just go the fuck away?!" He asked. The girl stared at Moman, as Moman stared at the phone in shock. The girl chuckled slightly, trying not to be heard by the problematic couple.
"Sorry about that," CJ mumbled into the phone.
"It's me, (Y/N). Couldn't you tell from the way Daya screamed into the phone?" She heard his laugh from the other side of the phone.
"I guess I should've known. So, whats going on?" He asked.
"Well, we were almost ambushed by some gang members, me and my crew. Now I know you didn't set nothing up, we were just wondering if you could help in someway. We can pay you up front."
"Don't sweat it," he said. "Where are you guys?" He asked.
"Somewhere over west," she said. She heard a silence on the other side of the phone.
"You remember when those boyfriends of yours took out my rookies?" He asked.
"U-Uhm, yeah, why?"
"Well, it's a Goddamn blessing they did. They were working for the west side, and now, they know y'all took care of their boys. They were whistleblowers."
"Holy fucking shit," she mumbled. "What do we do?"
"I'll be down. Get me an address. You got a gun?" He asked.
"No, actually, I don't,"
"Fuck.." He mumbled. "Umm, I'll bring one down for you. We do gotta pay those bastards back for the infiltration right?"
"Fuck yeah."
"For now you get yourself to wherever you're going."
He hung up the phone and Will drove them to the house they were staying at, with one of Will's friends.
They entered the house- one in a lesser dangerous part of town with a good security system.

"So- he's gonna- what, shoot them up?" The Indian man stated, Will's friend. His name was Rasheed and he was around Tim's age. They sat around the cough facing T.V, the Golden Girls playing.

"Well, practi-fucking-ly," Brian said.