CHAPTER 8

this chapter is more of a fun, stupid chapter. a lil serious at the end, not too much tho. sorry, i'm trying to make it light before i fuck everything up, i'm sorry if it's not as realistic as always. anyways, enjoy, comment and all that shit or whatever/
also, 1k reads???? you people make me blush.

She threw her black book bag to the ground, taking a look at the "lovely", "new" and completely "sanitary" motel room in her vision.
"I think it's completely safe to say, that this is the classiest motel room I've ever seen," she said sarcastically, watching as the men d their routine of locking up the room.
"You think this is nice, you should've seen the last one," Tim said dryly, adding to the sarcasm.
"Oh, yeah; completely. I'd give it a 5-star, higher then Gordon Ramsey's expectations type review," Brian added, staring out the blinds before he shut them.
It was exactly how the movies portrayed it, but more musty. The stink of sex leaked from the falls, vomit and blood paraded her nose as she stared at her surroundings. A small mini-fridge, one bathroom with a missing door frame, which in itself looked unsanitary. The walls were a chipped dark red, probably for hiding blood better. This was the kind of place people came to die in. Suicides, murders, rapes, pornography being filmed, drug dealing, kidnapping, all those things in the book you'd expect from something as shady as this. It was the kind of place where when you shined a flashlight to the roaches, they wouldn't scatter. It was disturbing to look at.
The girl walked to the musty bed, running her fingers over it. Realising the things were probably never washed, or washed poorly due to the smell, the shook her hand in disgust.
"Isn't he a chef, though?" She asked.
"He's whatever he wants to be, you don't control him," he replied sassily and sarcastically.
Tim scoffed. "Only one bed. Looks like the new girl and Brian are sleeping on the 5-star, moldy carpet tonight,"
Brian paused. "I think me and the tough girl could survive a few nights on the carpet."
The girl shot back, "excuse me, well aren't you a gentleman," she said, jabbing a finger into Tim's chest, then brushing it off before he had the chance to bend it back and break it. Considering the bed was nasty enough, she figured the carpet was at least 10x worse.
"Yeah, c'mon, Timmy, let her sleep comfortably. This is her first night."
"It's her second, and tough love, sweetheart, the carpet is all yours." He shot back, throwing her back pack at her chest. She caught it, and threw it back at him. She gave him a friendly glare, and he returned it with a sarcastic smile.
"This place has more sarcasm than it does STD's,"
Tim hummed, nodding. "Probably allll over the carpet." The girl paused.
"Don't you mean the bed?" She asked. Tim shook his head, pealing off the blankets.
"Brian knows what I'm talking about." They both shared a perverted, shit eating grin that made her shudder in disgust.
"You two are repulsive,"
"not as repulsive as this place, though," Brian said, patting the all. "Actually- no. Probably more repulsive. Thank you," he said, smiling. She narrowed her eyes at the man, tilting her head, she smiled back at him. Tim threw her back pack in the corner and shot her one of his signature shit eating grins as he pealed off the blankets. He threw them on the ground, then continued to check under the sheets.
Brian watched over his shoulder, arms crossed. They looked at each other, then Brian nodded. The girl came over, walking over the dirty blankets, the only thing being clean were the sheets (the only things that get washed in motels are the sheets and the pillow cases).
Tim pushed off the mattress and the girl stared at them weirdly. Underneath it was a wad of money... A thick wad of money. Tim collected them, then continued to unwrap them.
"W-wait, these are yours?" She asked.
"Indeed they are!"
"Five-Hundred-Seventy-Two American Dollars," Brian said, each word with more enthusiasm.
Reality started to hit the girl of this money.
She narrowed her eyes and watched the men count the money like children, both sat criss cross apple sauce on the ground. "How did you... get this?" She asked.
Tim turned to her, his eyes going back from the money to her eyes as he put down money. "We work."
"What kind of jobs?" She asked. "Because the last time I checked, the two of you went around playing hide in seek in heavily wooded areas by parks," she said.
"Odd jobs, sweetheart." Brian replied, not looking at her. "Like, for example, telling certain people, certain things. Or beating up and leaving a certain message. Or spray painting certain symbols on certain walls in certain parts of certain neighbourhoods."
Tim sighed. "And that's only the tip of it. We do a lot more stuff. A lot more stuff we're not too proud of."
"Like... Killing people?" She asked. Brian and Tim stared at her blankly, none of them answering her. "I'll take that as a yes."
"Yeah, so," Brian said, his voice going back to normal. They continued counting money as the split the currency into two sides.
"Since you didn't work the job, you don't get cash. It's only fair." She nodded, agreeing.
"It's only fair, I get it." She fished through her jacket as she pulled out a small, white pocket. "I brought my own money. There's more in the bags." She said.
"How much?" Tim asked.
"In here, 80$. In my bag, probably about 400$ more." They both stared at her.
"See, Tim! She's got her life together! We should do more SAVING,"
"Oh, shut up, Brian! You're one to talk, you shit eating bast-"
"Shut up, would you?! Both of you fight like a middle aged couple, just shut up!" She yelled. They stared at her. "What?" She questioned.
"We'll kill you," Tim said.
She tilted her head. "As if, doll face," She said, mocking him. Brian giggled, then it turned to a maniacal laugh. Tim glared at her, his dark bags seeming darker as he grew more and more upset. "What?" She asked again. "Bite me!" She yelled.
Tim got up. He cracked his knuckles, walking closer to her. "You know, I don't have a problem with hitting girls."
"Yeah? Well I kinda do. I guess if you wanna fight, I can't, sorry, sweetheart," she replied cynically.
"OOOOHHHHH!" Brian went, before Tim through a pillow at him.
"What are you trying to say 'bout that, aye?" He asked, crossing his arms.
"I'm saying you probably fight like  a girl, and I'm sure I can take you on, but I won't."
"Oh, really now," he said, tightening his fists.
"Yes," she responded with. "Problem?"
"The only problem I have at the moment is your mouth."
"Yeah? Well that's your problem, sweetie, not mine." She put her hands on her hips as he walked closer to her. Brian watched from the bed, his eyes wide. He mentally predicted that they'd fight and sooner or later, after the girl started crying, Tim would go weak in the knees and beg for forgiveness, he always had a weak spot for chicks.
"Well let's settle this like men, then," he said, cracking his knuckles. She laughed.
"Alright, bet, let's go," she said, stepping back, cracking her fists. "You better be ready. Those years of kick boxing and self defense really taught your girl here something. I used to get into the meanest of fights, every week. Started my own fight club, even!" She yelled.
"You talk all this big shit, but you'll be down in no time, princess." She scoffed, before he ran at her.
He was fast and strong, but she was faster. She grabbed his arm and turned to his back, twisting it behind him and tripping him to the floor, she held his other arm down with her knee. One hand on his head, other hand holding it to his back.
Brian maniacally laughed and clapped. "Please your king, peasants," he thought.
Tim grunted under her as she giggled, but gathered enough strength to push her off. He rolled over her, but before he could punch her, his hand felt something soft. He looked down at her face, contorted in disgust, confusion, rage and was abnormally pink. He looked down at his hand and realised where it was. He got off of her, holding up his hands.
His face was red wth embarrassment and apology as he walked back. Brian gasped, holding his hands to his face as he giggled.
"C'mon (Y/N), let's get this pervert back!" Brian yelled as he shook the girl laying down. She got up, fists balled and face red.
"It- It was a mistake! I'm sorry! I wouldn't do that I didn't mean t-" He was on the ground, his hands being held up over his head by Brian, the girl kneeled down on his chest.
"What should we do with him, M'lady?" Brian asked. The girl made a 'hmm' sound, and held a finger to her face.
"Not sure, what should we do, my good sir?"
Tim glared at them. "I said it was by an acciden-"
"Hush, peasant!" Brian yelled, slapping his face. Tim growled, right after gasping. His face slightly stung, but he couldn't rub the redness because of Brian. Both of them giggled over him, their cheeks flushed red as they did so. "Hmm... What kind of torture should we force the sinner to endore?" Brian asked.
"Well, yes, I know," she said. "Hold him down!" She demanded, and he did as she said. He pinned down the man as Tim struggled to move away. She came back with a small Ipod and black earbuds. She sat on his stomach, and Brian held his hands down. She forcibly put the earbuds in as he glared at her, and she giggled with happiness.
"You shouldn't have gotten so out of hand. I know I'm beautiful, but I have my limits, Timothy," she exclaimed, as Brian nodded.
Tim grunted. "I said it was an accident!"
"It didn't feel like an accident though!" She yelled back. She scrolled through the outdated Ipod before playing a song.
Tim's eyes went from narrowed to bulging. "NO!" He yelled.
"What? Whatchu play?!" Brian yelled. She flashed the screen to him and he laughed. "Baby" by Justin Beiber played. Tim struggled to get out of their grip, to at least make the earbuds fallout, but they wouldn't have it.
By the time the chorus was done, he did enough pushing and struggling to knock them out. Brian let go to put them back in, and Tim took his chance to hit Brian, sending him back, rolling to the bathroom door. He then proceeded to tackle the girl. He straddled her waist as he pinned her arms down, glaring at her. She gave a cheeky smile.
"Well? Now you got me, what are you gonna do, buddy?" She asked. He sat on her, still glaring and silent. She laid there awkwardly for him to make his first move. He took both of her hands in one grip and held his thumb to her neck, and pressed down, hard. She squirmed uncomfortably.
"STOP, THIS IS INHUMANE TIM," she yelled. He proceeded to hit other pressure points, until Brian ran up, sitting next to Tim.
"TICKLE HER," he yelled. They both proceeded to tickle her violently as she laughed, with no real humor. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt herself beginning to loose air as she hit them both. They laughed at her, continuing to do so. Finally, she rolled over, then sat up. She tackled Brian and continued to torture him, before Tim got back up and tackled her.
They were all laughing, crying, tickling and being tickled, 'till the point where they didn't even realise someone standing at the door.

"HEY!" A loud voice rang out. They all stopped, their hearts beating in fear. Before them, a middle aged, slightly overweight,  white man stood. They all sat up, brushing themselves off. Before any of them could get up and fight them, the man spoke again.
"I know you IDIOTS are probably in the middle of some weird, kinky sex shit right now, but do you fucking mind, you bloody idiots?! It's 1 in the morning, fucking bastards, have some damned decency!" He stomped out of the room, slamming the door shut.
"Brian, why didn't you lock the fucking door?" Tim asked. Brian shifted.
"Hey man, I forget things. Shut up." They got up, and looked at the mess. Pillows, blankets, money scattered the room, the mattress was pushed off of the bed, the book bag was thrown carelessly onto the ground. Look at the mess they had made, but it was overshadowed by the fun.
Brian and Tim haven't had that much fun since... Forever, really. They never got to do anything like this. First thing they did when they got to a motel was unpack, collect money, and be on the lookout for suspicious peoples. Speaking of which, no one has even seen the Operator lately. Sure, they got the occasional headache, and dreams, but nothing to worry about. Nothing serious.

After cleaning the ridiculous amount of mess they had made, they stared at the bed.
"No offense, but I really don't wanna sleep on the ground..." She said.
"Same here," Brian said. "Can't we all just sleep on the bed? I don't see what the big deal is."
Tim stared in awe. Of coarse it was a big deal! He didn't want to sleep next to her. Not that he thought she was gross, or he didn't like her- He'd be lying if he said he didn't like her, really. He just couldn't sleep next to her- simply because if he tried, he wouldn't sleep. He just couldn't sleep if she was near him. It's not like she was scary, or to uncomfortable to be around. The thought of just doing something so personal as sleeping together frightened him. It was an odd thing Tim faced, as he faces more and more odd things he notices about himself, this being one of them.
"S-sure, I guess," Tim stuttered out. The girl stared at him in confusion, probably because of the stutter.
"Alllrrigghht, I call middle!" Brian yelled at he jumped into the middle of the bed. The girl followed him, already having changed into simple red sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Brian wore his hoodie with a pair of basketball shorts, and Tim wore a t-shirt and sweats. His tan jacket laid next to her leather one on the nightstand.
She laid next to him, arms folded out lazily. "I know who I'm gonna be kicking tonight," Brian said as he continued to try and push her off the bed. She punched him in the gut, and attempted to get comfortable. Tim sighed, glaring at the two. He climbed into the bed awkwardly, unnoticed by the two bickering idiots who fought for space and blankets. He shut off the lamp next to him, and they stopped.
Tim laid on his side, back facing the two people. His hands were under his side burns as he stared at the ugly painted, chipped wall. He smiled a little, feeling a relief upon him. That girl made things a lot easier, dare he say it. She made things more fun. And, when she needed to, more intense.
He decided that he was happy they didn't kill her after all.
After thinking this, he heard a loud thud, and a groan. A female groan.
Both the men sat up and saw the girl laying flat out on the floor. "I-I'm fine, just fell." She got up on the bed again, and things went silent.
A few minutes later, the same thing happened. Thud, groan, get back in bed, silence, repeat. This happened once more until they decided she needed to sleep in the middle.
She didn't want to. "But I don't wanna sleep next to both of you! What if you two imbeciles get to close and comfy all up on me, yeah! Tim already groped me!" He glared at her.
"It was an accident, dammit!" He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "We have to wake up early. Just get in the middle."
Sighing, she submitted, and climbed into the middle. Brian was too tired for his antics and fell right asleep. She was laying on her back, and Tim faced the wall.

He woke up in a cold sweat a few hours later in the night. Breathing heavily, it was the same damned dream. He cussed, and held his head in his hands as he tried to calm himself down.
"Tim?" He heard the girl whisper. He looked back and sighed.
"Go to sleep, it was nothing," he replied.
"No, I know it wasn't. Brian told me about the nightmares." He silently cursed at Brian.
"Well, I'll be fine." He laid back down, facing the wall. He felt her shift closer to him, and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and faced her.
"It's okay, Tim. I have them too. About completely different things, though," she said. "I've also really missed my family." He shifted, completely turned to her now.
"No kidding."
"Do you?" She asked.
"Me? Miss them?" He asked. "My mom, not really. She lost it after a while. My dad, though, no. He drank, and was abusive. Beat us a lot. Until one day, he left."
"Oh," She replied with. "My dad beat my mom, too. And us." She admitted. "I'm sorry about that."
"I'm sorry, too," he said.
"You're weird, Tim." He nodded. "You seem so unemotional, but you're practically as emotional as me. You just don't show it."
"Yeah, you're right there," he said, agreeing. He shifted a little closer to her, but no uncomfortably close. Brian snored, and loudly. Tim laid on his back,one arm spread out off the bed. She laid facing him.
"Night, Tim,"
"Night (Y/N)."