CHAPTER 31

"How is my son?" He asked. She went quiet for a few seconds, then muttered up a response.
"Well... he's been on the run for a few years now, and to be quite honest with you, before I came along.. He was very cold."
He nodded, understandingly. "So, is he okay?" He asked.
"Well, I'm not sure if he is now," she mumbled. "I have no idea how he is now."
"Well, you did go missing, so. I imagine he's pretty fucked in the head. Speaking of which. . . how is his head?" He asked, trying to speak in a way, so she'd catch his drift.
"He's been doing better," she admitted, truthfully. "He hasn't had a blackout in what seems like months."
"All of that is about to change, sweetheart," he said, a sad smile on his face. "I know he cares about you. When he was a teen, he'd only chose certain girls, because he actually had real feelings, you know? He wasn't out for just ass. He chose with his heart. I'm seeing now, if he's still the same at heart.. well, he's pretty torn right now. Along with the other shit, whatever his name is, Brian, or something?"
"Yeah, Brian," she said, smiling. How she missed Brian, his craziness, his maniacal laugh and his outrageous annoying-ness. In secret, she missed when he would creep up on her, or when they'd pull pranks on her just to get her fired up and fighting. She missed the extreme pillow fights and watching Netflix under motel beds when Tim got mad. She missed feeling like a kid around him, and then times when he treated her like the only girl in the world. She missed his warm, light brown eyes. "What about him?"
"He's a violent kid, you know that, right?" He shook his head. "I can only imagine what he's going through right now."
"Wait- how do you know all of this?" She asked, conflicted. He gave a deep, somewhat unsettling chuckle as he tilted his head.
"Tim goes somewhere during those blackouts," a wave of shock fell over her as her eyes widened.
"H-How-"
"He doesn't know, of coarse. It's only when he's here does he remember. Although, he hasn't been here in months..." He trailed off, scratching his head. "He's quite emotionless when he comes here, though; remembers little to nothing when he gets back to his world. It's nice, being able to speak to him.. even if he can't remember it.. I wish he'd just-" He shook his head, shaking off the seriousness that had erupted and pushed on a fake smile. "Anyways. Yes. There is no way out of here. You might see Tim, I guess," he said, pushing his hair back. "I don't know. This place, to this day, is full of surprises."
The hopes of seeing Tim made her heart flutter and race. She needed to see him. If only she could see Brian, too..
"U-Uh, Jordan, question," he looked over to her and raised an eyebrow. "Did he.. ever say anything about me?" His face contorted into amusement as he bellowed in laughter.
"You're all he'd talk about!"

**~~~~~~~~~** BACK TO DA WORRLLDDDD CAUSE IM A FUCKIN LOSERRR**~~~~~~~~~~~******************

Brian slammed his hand down onto the dry wall, erupting a serious of dry wall pieces to fall again.
"P-please stop hitting the wall!" Rasheed cried. "My wife is going to be upset!" Brian disregarded the younger, Indian man completely and walked straight to the cathartic seeming woman.
"You have to help us," he muttered, tears streaming down his face. His eyes were red and lifeless, dark bags plagued him worse than they had before.

She gave him a cold look, observing him. She looked him up and down, and her chocolate eyes sent needles into his spine as he stepped down.
"P-please," he stuttered, something that Brian never had done before, especially not to an old lady.
"Whats your name?" She asked.
"B-brian," he stuttered. She nodded.
"Let's go to the place where you saw her last, Rasheed." She wore an old, yellow sweater, complimenting her brown skin. Her hair was down to her shoulders, dark brown with grey streaks of age running through them, eyes that had seen everything and a timeless smile.
"My name is Adahy. I'm Rasheed's grandmother." She said, a small, elegant smile on her features. Brian nodded, feeling a little safer around her. "Where is the other boy?" She asked, confused. "The one with the sideburns."
"Tim?" Brian asked. "Umm.. He should be upstairs,"
Rasheed helped the older woman up the stairs as CJ and Brian followed behind. CJ looked back at Brian, eyes wide in discomfort and confusion. His black bandanna done sloppily from the lack of sleep and stress. Brian shrugged, the same confusion overwhelming him.

tO THE TIMMAN~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tim's dark eyes stared holes into the white mask before him as he picked it up with weak finger tips, the only emotion rolling through him was loss and heartbreak. He moved his fingers over the soft, smooth plastic, cold to the touch. He hadn't worn it in so long.
He couldn't remember the last time he lost himself to the mask. He felt that when he was in the mask, it made life much easier. Becoming completely empty. No conscious to tell him what's right and wrong. Maybe it wasn't all that bad now that he thought of it.
The only reason he hadn't lost himself in so long was because everything was rolling so smoothly. Now that (Y/N) was gone, he felt all of that break, losing himself into solitude once more. He wished he never had made Brian go attack her in the woods that September day. It was near Christmas now, the coldness in the air matching what he felt on the inside. To think he actually had a chance at happiness was ultimately juvenile. He silently cursed at himself for being so dumb.
His jacket was zipped up to his neck as he felt static run through his head. He was ready, for good this time. He slipped on the mask, stood up, and closed his eyes, letting the ringing go through his ears.
He heard loud screams from what he presumed to be the geeky figure of Rasheed as he fell out of consciousness.

He was into the woods. Where the thing brought him everytime. He wasn't so sure why he was so hung up on him, either; ever since Jordan disappeared, it latched it's long fingers to him.
He saw familiar faces he couldn't make out weep in terror before him. He was well known here. He was a direct figure to the Operator itself. Even the people he killed wouldn't dare cross him in this world.
In this reality, he knew his father was here. He didn't particularly care. He often reminded him slightly of Brian, but only because of the maniacal laugh they shared in common. He didn't walk to anything in particular. In this world, he knew the woods like the back of his hand.
He was alive in the real world. Because of this, that meant with certain time frames he could go home. If (Y/N) wasn't killed, which he wasn't sure about, then she could go home, too.

A moment of sweet realization crossed his damaged mind, behind the mask his eyes went wide. He began to run.

****~~BACK TO THE DAD AND THE PIMP ASS READER~~***

The girl sat on a piece of wood, sipping the sweet, hot tea in her hands through the china cup. It released her nerves, calming her tense joints as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Jordan rambled on about all of the weapons he strategically placed around the woods just for the shits and giggles. He was like a demented child, stuck in a man's body. She guessed that's what these woods did to you after all these years.
Jordan stopped his rambling as he gasped. He threw the tea cup behind him, hitting a tree and cracking. He stood up, arms wide. "Son! I knew you'd come around!"
The girl spat out her tea, her eyes going wide as she met the eyes of ones hidden behind a plastic mask. She stood up, feeling her heart race faster and faster each moment they stood there.

For once, he felt his heart ease up in those demented woods as he ran to her, arms wrapping around her tightly. Jordan made a loud, obnoxious "AAAWWW" as they did so, earning a glare from his son.
"I'm so sorry you had to be stuck here with this demented loser," he muttered into her ear as he gave her the death drip.
"I heard that! That's no way to talk to your father!"
She felt relief wash over her.
"How am I gonna get out of here?" She asked, the thought dawned on him as he pulled away.
"Yeah, how is she gonna get out of here?" He asked.
"You didn't.. d-die, did you?" He asked slowly. She shook her head no.
"I and your girlfriend have a chance to leave, since we are both alive. But virtually, after years of searching, I've found absolutely nothing!" He laughed, pain mocking in his eyes. "And don't even get me started on being stuck in here with your mother! You think this is bad?! Try having her mout-"
"Dad, shut up please!" He yelled. "I-I don't know, babe, I'm gon-gonna get you out, though, okay? Jordan, too. Ju-just don't die," he said, gripping her shoulders. She nodded as he felt himself easing up.
"You gained consciousness. You're outta here."

Tim woke up on the ground, mask around his neck as he was lathered in sweat. Screams flowed from all around him. Looking up, he saw a confused, crying Brian, a screaming Daya, an angry CJ, a sobbing Rasheed, and the bi-racial couple, Moman and Will holding onto each other in screams.
"H-HE'S BACK!" Moman screamed, an arm around him which belonged to Will. Tim looked ahead of him at the brown, glaring woman.

"You've got a lot of questions to answer," she muttered.