27. New Expansion

"Welcome home, Master!" A bouncing girl with blue hair, bunny ears, and a maid outfit practically jumped Calloway as she threw her arms around him.

"Okay, that's enough." Shayley forcibly separated the two. "Tiki, you are here on assignment."

"Why, yes of course your majesty." Tiki smiled.

They introduced Tiki to Ophelia and she gave her the same welcome. Tiki was the high water elemental and first chair of the water elements in the council of guardian elements.

[level up] due to the continuous gathering of experience from summoning and maintaining elementals you have raise your level. The level cap has been lifted so it is possible to reach new height in every field.

Calloway froze. When he saw the screen pop up. He opened the menu and couldn't help but stare.

Calloway Calphius

Level 101

Duelist/Red blade 15

Rouge/Dread pirate 15

Druid/Familiar expert 15

Crafter/Grand artificer 15

Summoner/Elemental king 16

Architect/Creator of cities 15

Priest/Servant of Gaia 10

[Class upgrade]

Due to removal of level cap, proficiency for [Elemental king] has grown and new limits may be reached. [Elemental King] class has upgraded to [Elemental Emperor] due to continuous affinity and growth from maintaining tangible elementals.

"Master are you okay." Tiki's ears drooped

"Papa, what's wrong?"

Calloway's face paled as the implications of this discovery hit him. "I'm fine, I just have to check something. Tiki make yourself at home, please get to know Ophelia. Shayley, I need to borrow you."

Calloway grabbed Shayley's hand and left the guild.

[Greater Shadow Step] [Greater flash step]

Greater flash step increased movement speed with a chance to teleport to you desired location within 10 feet.

[Wind walk]

Wind walk also increased movement speed by infusing your feet with wind spirits.

The sensation of these two movement spells was disorienting for Shayley as Calloway dragged her to the castle in record time. He made his way to the underground labyrinth with her in tow.

"Calloway what's wrong?" Shayley was worried, she'd never seen Calloway lose his cool like this.

But he was too busy calculating the ramifications of his discovery. It took them no time at all to make their way to the crystal shrine where Silvia lived.

"Shit!" He looked at the giant crystal hanging from the ceiling. "It's gotten so big, why didn't I notice it when I was here last time."

"Cal! And the Princess?" Calloway was faster than any of Silvia's informants, or senses.

"Silvia, you are sworn to secrecy send away your spies!" Calloway order.

[Captain's Aura] passive ability.

Whenever you issue commands others are more likely to respect your authority and obey you.

"You hear him, everybody out!" Silvia's nine tails sprouted and a procession of foxes seen and unseen left the cave. She then glowed with power and sealed the room from spectators and magics.