Do you guys want a Glossary?

A/N

[Please don't skip!]

... I'll make it quick I promise. 

Hey crew,

Thank you for reading this far and bringing Tales of a Pearly City up to #30 in Adventure. I honestly never thought we'd make it this far, so thank all of you for your support. I know I have a butt ton of characters, so as a way of giving back to the readers I was thinking of making a Character Glossary of everyone from Alea to Yan.

If this is something you think will help or something you just plain want, please let me know in the comments! Also if there is any info (Birthday, favorite food, how they meet the MC... anything) you want on the characters in the glossary let me know I'd be happy to include it if I knew somebody wanted to know.

And if you guys really want it I'll even keep an updated working Glossary as a separate work so you can check it out anytime. (But only if you guys ask for it. I won't make you do any extra work or reading if you don't want to.)

Finally, once again thank you all for your support, I'm really enjoying writing this story and all the characters I get to play with. Please keep showing your support and your love.

Until next time, may the wind of fortune ever fill your sails.

[Not required but if you love me, keep reading...]

(Note: It's Friday the 8th, I'll leave this up over the weekend for responses. I'll post again on Monday the 11th with the next chapter of the story and post the Glossary when it's ready. This will hopefully give you all plenty of time to go back reread, make notes, catch up, etc... so that nobody is left out. 

If it helps I'll even make a chart of who is in what organizations like the member of the Sylvan Knights, and council of Elements... It may even include characters who haven't been introduced yet. and yes there is still more.

Also I could make a terminology glossary for those who are confused easily if this is the first of the genre you've read, once again it's only if you ask for it. If you're embarrassed to put it into the comments, just pm me I know there is a lot of jargon and obscure references. 

Lastly, a bonus for those who have been voting and love the story. If you have a Original Character you'd like to make a cameo, PM me with the Details. See your own character come to life... yada yada announcer voice. Also if I like them enough I'll might make them a returning Character. This offer is open anytime forever, but they'll only come after the latest updated chapter.)

[Last note to everyone who reads this after the dates mentioned!]

-You can still comment and get your questioned answered about characters in the Glossary