75. Goddesses after sunset

It was just after sunset as a shirtless Cal buckled his pants while Shayley hummed as she lay half naked on her bed.

"So what's the plan now, baby?" Shayley cooed.

"For now I'm going to go back to the guild, Ophelia needs someone there in case she has any more nightmares." Cal picked up his shirt.

"That's not what I'm talking about. I meant, what are we doing tomorrow? Don't we still have a lot to do?" Shayley sat up bearing it all with no shame.

"That's a good question, we've been so busy-" Cal turned around to see Shayley in all her glory, her soft red hair was a beautiful mess as it traced her curve. Long crimson rivers of silk sadistically covering two wonderful mounds of soft freckled clouds. It wasn't just her arms that were covered with huntress tattoos as the traced along area that would normally be covered for modesty's sake. He found himself staring and his nose began bleeding. He covered his nose and looked away, "Can you cover up please?"

She was strong on the battlefield and in the bed. He was always enchanted with her, for him it was love at first sight filled with the agonizing unavailiabilty of her being fiction and him wrestling with his better senses. But now here she was. And she didn't become his, she claimed him. He became hers.

"Why, see something you like?" Shayley leaned forward seductively.

"...Obviously, that's why it's making it hard to concentrate."

Shayley blushed at his honesty. She pulled the covers up over her. 'Totally worth it.' She thought.

She was suddenly bashful.

Cal, you charmer.

"So I was thinking." Cal scratched her cheek. "You still owe me that date. I know it isn't the smoothest of me to invite my daughter, but it might be nice if we all got closer. Formally, it could be a personal favor from the princess to the guild to commemorate the Dravenkin alliance."

Cal then began poking his fingers together nervously as he ranted about how no one would mind if they saw it as a political maneuver to try and solidify relations between the city and the guild. Although he could understand her turning it down if it was too much, but at this point it might be weirder if she didn't publicly recognize the guild in some way or another.

Shayley giggled when she stood up and slid on a silk nightie. "You're so bashful at the weirdest of times. Especially after yesterday and tonight." She smiled wickedly as she pulled her long hair out of the back of the garment and sauntered towards him.

"It's all your fault after all. Jesus Christ! I'd have to be dead or gay after how aggressive you've been." Cal slipped on his shirt as Shayley draped her arms over his shoulders.

"Oh my, are you saying you want me to stop," she nibbled the tip of the back of his long elven ear while pressing her breasts knowingly into his strong lithe muscular back.

Her administrations sent pleasant shivers down his spine. "No, and stop teasing me I really have to go." Cal mustered up his self-control, and pried Shayley from him. He held her hands between his so that she would stop teasing him.

"I just think there are a few steps we missed and I want to do right by you." Cal met her eyes with a chilling intensity. "I also just think it would be nice if we did something as a family. Ophelia is going to be your first daughter after all."

"F-first?" Shayley was taken aback and blushed from ear to ear.

"You didn't think I'd let the woman who waited for me get away without a few heirs to our throne did you?" Cal smiled now that he'd finally disarmed her. Of course, now he just wanted to attack her more after seeing her cute bashful side. "I thought it would be nice if we did something as a family."