Loki -15-

You were a mistakenly detained prisoner of SHIELD, taken captive by a certain Captain of the USA after one of the government agency's agents declared you a HYDRA sympathizer

You were a mistakenly detained prisoner of SHIELD, taken captive by a certain Captain of the USA after one of the government agency's agents declared you a HYDRA sympathizer. You were certainly not, and weren't sure what vendetta this particular agent had against you, a mere citizen, but for now you were seated quietly in the middle of a large glass cage, apparently being put to use as an interrogator for another prisoner. You were rather surprised by this turn of events, having gone from a detested, accidentally arrested culprit to a forced interrogator given privilege to leave at will, but whatever. Strange things did tend to happen to you.

You saw a group of guards pushing a man with long black hair, wearing some sort of ancient-style armor and cloak, through the door and you stood up. He faced away from you and calmly surveyed his surroundings before meeting your gaze. A flash of emotion passed through his eyes, but he quickly blinked whatever it was away and silently tilted his head at you in greeting.

How peculiar.