Tony Stark & Steve Rogers -1-

You had arrived on Terra- or Earth, as they called it here- one year ago to this day

You had arrived on Terra- or Earth, as they called it here- one year ago to this day. Your place of birth was on this planet, but nothing more connected you to the vast lands and oceans of this world. A raider's apprentice, second mate, first mate, and then captain throughout your teens and twenties; you, unfortunately, were mutinied against due to you being too nice to be a pirate of the galaxies. So you fled your ship in an emergency pod with just one a rueful glance behind you, steering your little ship into the starry blackness ahead. You soon ran almost out of fuel and drifted for four days before being pulled into the orbit of an uninhabited planet you later learned was called Mars. You used what was left of your fuel to shoot away from Mars and into the orbit of a friendlier-looking planet: Terra. Tony Stark, a billionaire genius from Earth quickly discovered the weird thing drifting about far above his world and came in his specially-engineered metal man suit and brought you down to the surface.

From that day on, you had stuck with Tony as he helped you adapt to this world. He was a mentor and a best friend to you, and you'd quickly begun to adore him dearly. The team he was a part of, the Avengers, welcomed you in with barely any qualms- except for one. He seemed overly suspicious of you, and throughout this past year, he still acted as though you'd just arrived. Unfortunately for you, there was something about that man, Steve Rogers, that you just couldn't place but still truly admired, and as the days drew on, you felt as if your heart just might snap in two from the pressure of your attractions to these two different fellows.

"Come on, smile. For Y/N."

You looked up from your paperwork, pushing your hat back on your head. Tony and Steve were walking up to you together, which was a peculiar sight, as they often didn't freely choose to spend time with each other. Steve held a small cake out to you and Tony offered a bottle of wine, both of them smiling (although Tony's grin was somewhat wider than Steve's).

"Happy anniversary of arriving on Earth! We love you!"