Tony Stark -13-

You and Tony Stark had been friends since childhood, but had grown distant ever since you moved to LA to pursue your acting dreams

You and Tony Stark had been friends since childhood, but had grown distant ever since you moved to LA to pursue your acting dreams. Now, taking a short time to yourself after your career took off, you decided to visit Tony, for old times' sake. You called him and ended up having a long conversation, reconnecting and catching up on each others' lives since you last saw each other. Tony seemed very fascinated in the fact that you were still single, even with your newfound fame. He gave you his address in Florida and said you could stop by anytime.

So one morning, a few days after that conversation, you showed up on Tony's front doorstep. He seemed surprised that you took him up on his offer, but still very excited to see you. He invited you in and you relaxed and chatted for a while - with drinks, of course -  in Tony's living room. He couldn't seem to keep his eyes off you, for some reason, and once, while you were talking about your latest acting gig, you trailed off as he scanned you up and down for the umpteenth time.

"You know what keeps going through my head?"

You raised your eyebrow at Tony and shook your head, a strand of hair falling in front of your eyes. Tony brushed it away with a soft touch and raised his glass.

"A toast to the beautiful girl I see in front of me. It's good to see you again, Y/N."

You smiled at him and raised your glass too.

"It's good to see you too, Tony."