Loki & Thor -2-

Being kidnapped by crooked space scavengers was not at all a fun experience, so you'd learned in the past 72 hours

Being kidnapped by crooked space scavengers was not at all a fun experience, so you'd learned in the past 72 hours. When you landed on Sakaar after falling off the Bifrost, you hit the ground poorly and broke your leg. Despite the fact that Asgardians heal at a remarkable rate compared to most other humanoid species, you were still caught vulnerable by a group of scavengers. Over the last three days, you'd been held prisoner in a tiny, smelly corner of some sort of ugly, mechanical palace, a place so un-elegant it could hardly be called a palace. Your captors couldn't seem to decide what to do with you, as you overheard that an Asgardian was 'a rare catch'. The phrase made you shiver. What did they mean to do with you? Sell you into slavery? Or... worse? Then, just as the one who gave you the creeps stalked over to you, rubbing his hands menacingly, you heard the swoosh of a door opening and looked over.

"Hello."

Within moments, Thor and Loki, your best friends, had shot down all of your captors, killing a few and badly wounding most. The remaining three fled, screaming, as Loki ran over to you to see that you were okay and Thor chased after the last of the criminal scavengers.

"Are you alright, Y/N?"

You nodded, standing up and brushing off your sleeves of the dust that had accumulated there recently. With what dignity you had left, you shifted your leg out so he could see and replied,

"Other than this, I'm good enough. Thank you for the rescue."

Loki nodded seriously as Thor returned to the room, his large blaster still smoking.
Time to get out of here.