T'Challa -1-

You were a brilliant, formidable fighter, a master of seventy-three martial arts with extensive weapons training from the best of the best

You were a brilliant, formidable fighter, a master of seventy-three martial arts with extensive weapons training from the best of the best. Your mentors, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton, believed you to be ready for your final test before joining the ranks of the elite superheroes- but this test was one that would challenge you immensely. First of all, your two mentors were on opposing sides of the conflict, and you were given free rein to choose where you thought was right. Natasha was understanding when you, after scanning through all your options, decided to join Captain America's team along with Clint, believing the Sokovia Accords will only bring a negative impact. Facing off against some of the world's most powerful heroes, you felt a sense of pride and belief that it was your time to shine, to prove yourself worthy of the title 'hero'.

You spotted a man in a black, cat-like suit sparring James Barnes, your teammate (more or less), and winning harshly. You could tell there was something in the way he attacked Barnes with such ferocity that this was personal to him. You took a flying leap off the roof of a nearby van, sending a round of bullets at him as a test to see what you were up against. You landed gracefully on your feet, lowering your pistols as you noticed they had no impact on him. In fact, the areas on which the bullets had sprayed was glowing a sharp purple, almost as if the material of his suit had absorbed the impact and turned the force into a protective barrier. You nodded your head at him, crouching into a fighting stance as you said calmly, "Impressive suit."

He raised his hands, the black claws on his fingertips glistening threateningly in the sun.

"You want no part in this."

And so the fight began.