M.E. Time

"Hey Boyle, I'm bored do you think I can come with you. I just finished my last paper work" "yeah sure, Mary". I really am bored but also Jake is the worst at being a second and Boyle is such a nice guy who won't stand up to him. So here I am.
"You go to the bedroom, I'll look in the kitchen" I roll my eyes because my brother is already taking charge. I sighed and followed him. "Jakie" "that's not my name name Mar" "your being a bad friend. This is Boyle's case and your already taking over" he looks up at me "I'm sorry but this is just so easy" "Well stop okay, it's hard for you to make friends and he is a good one". He rolls his eyes, "okay MOM"

I was out on a blind date that my friend set up. The guy seemed nice and it was a real nice restaurant. I do a cute flirty laugh and look to the side and see my brother on a date with the lady who is supposed to do the autopsy. "Excuse me" I say and walk over to the table. "Jakie" he looks up surprised. "Marry this is Ashley, Ashley this is my sister, Mary". I shake her hand, "don't you work at the corners office, I'm a detective I work with Jake". "How nice", she puts on a smile. "What are you doing here", he asked looking around. "Same as you, on a date". "Oh". Then I politically excused myself and went back to my date.

The next day I was looking for Jake but when I asked Surge he almost had a heart attack. "Boyle do you know where my brother is" his face lights up. "He went to get the autopsy report for me" "oh god" I mutter. I grab my jacket and go.

Being an idiot and not thinking I storm in and catch them in the act. "Oh GOD!", I scream and turn to run into a wall. "Mary! What the hell!" "Put your clothes on both of you!"
I took Jake out of that room and told him what he needed to do and me being the best detective, no one found out.