Beach house

WARNING ⚠️ THIS HAS UNSAFE DRINKING PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

So I'm new to the nine nine because I'm a little younger so this is my first Detectives only getaway. My brother calls it D.O.G. Party. But here is the thing I work with a bunch of old people so I'm the partier of the group. The limit my drinks every time we have a party.
My brother walks in with the captain I think I'm on my third or fourth drink. I'm ahead of everyone else no one even started yet. But when I'm drunk I can be sad, sluty or really loving. Lately I have been more on the sad side because of my ex but right then I was loving. I walked up to my brother kissed him on the cheek and did the same to captain. "Oh captain I'm so happy your here, this is gonna be so fun" I say and sit down. "Ok I thought we were limiting her to one drink an hour", my brother says looking at the others. "She brought her own drinks", Rosa said. Boyle took the captain out to show him his room.

Everyone was not happy that Holt was here. I didn't mind I am not shy. "Mary is happy he's here", my brother says. "She's drunk", Amy adds. "You guys don't even know what drunk is", I say. My brother turned to me, "Mary the adults are talking"

Later we went for a walk on the beach and it was freezing and my buzz started to die down. We were getting dressed to go in the jacuzzi but I brought the wrong bathing suit. I'm talking about the one that is almost a thong. Oh god I'm not drunk enough for that in front of my brother and boss. So I went out in some workout shorts.
My brother had the stupid idea of having two parties one with and one without holt. Then he made the rule that I can't be with holt or down here alone. So I basically was getting babysat. But soon they quickly learned I should not be up with holt at all because I am on drink number 6.
"Guys you want to play possum", I ask grabbing drinks for the game. "What's possum?" Gina asked. I rolled my eyes, "do you guys live under a rock, you take a bottle of booze, climb a tree and drink until you fall out. Last one still up wins", I say. "That is so dangerous. I love it let's go", Rosa says getting up. "I'll bring the camera", Gina says. Well Scully a Hitchcock got out right away. Soon it was between me and Rosa.
Jakes POV
"Where is Rosa, Gina and my sister", I ask. We need everyone if we are going to make this right. "Playing possum", Scully says. Oh no that's not good. Mary sucks at possum. "No guys, that's how she got hurt when she was 15", I say running out. "15!?" I hear Sarge.
I run out and see Diez and Mar still play and Gina is recording. "Mary, get down now!" I say with my best parent voice. "No your not my dad", she started climbing higher. "Why are you going higher you gonna fall" "no Im not" I look up trying to think of what to do. "Don't make me come after you", I say. "No I need to win", I sighed. "You never win you suck at this game" I start climbing because she is going to fall. She stopped moving up and I caught up to her. "Mary look the captain is sad and we need you to cheer him up" "ok", she says like she's five. To get her down we ended up having Tarry carry her.