House Mouse

So there is a celebrity case that Boyle got assigned and Jake really wants it. So he gave Scully and Hitchcock the case he is working on. I already have a case but they were going on a stakeout so I came.
Now here is the thing everybody hates them. I don't really know them. I know the are gross smelly and stupid but pretty nice. Also they have been on the field the longest. Hitchcock has the recorded for the most arrest. That has to mean they are pretty god cops. Also Scull has funny stories and they again are nice.
We decided to put a man on the inside but they had the idea of not having a gun or any weapon. I didn't think it was that smart but it might work and I have two people as backup. Also they are calling it operation beans. I just let it go.
"Hey I'm the buyer, you got it", I asked in hard Brooklyn voice. "How did you hear of us", He asked back. "One of your clients told me" I say getting a little worried because we didn't really make a back story. "Which one I need a name", I think he is on to me. "Peter Parker", I blurt out. Suddenly there was a bag on my head.
Jakes POV
Everyone is pissed at me and I find out that my sister is as stupid as Hitchcock. I mean she thinks that just because they have been in the field longer that means they are smarter. We pull up and see my sister talking to about five men in leather Jacket. They are about a block away so I thought she would be safe. Then she got a bag thrown over her head and picked up. "Mary!" I yell and try to get out. "Jake stop", Sarge says and grabbed my jacket.
Mary's POV
I woke up and the two guys were having me stand. The were wait for me to meet their boss. "Look I just wanted some weed", I say. They ignore me. "Who are you working for", a man from behind us asked. "What man I just want some weed", I say again. "Lying.", he punched me in the gut. "FBI", he slapped me in the face. "CIA", Other side of the face. "Police", again in the gut. Those guys are basically holding me up now. I felt pain everywhere but I wasn't crying.
Things were really cloudy and I hear my brothers voice but in a bad country accent. When it starts to clear up I see him get knocked out. Then I realize there is a gun coming to my face.
I woke up with Sarge, Jake, Hitchcock, and Scully. We are all tied up. "Mary can you hear me", Sarge asked. "I think he broke my nose", I swear if he ruined my face I'll kill him. "Mary I'm sorry", Jake says. My ears start ringing. "Not ok Jake this is the second time you got me kidnapped" I say angry. "You could of just killed us", Sarge says. "You think we are going to die", Scully asks. "No, we will be ok" "Mary why did you go along with this plan", Jake asks. "Because they have been on the field longer then anyone", I say.

Jake got us out. Actually it was more Of Hitchcock and Scully. I'm fine my nose was broken but they didn't have to replace it. Jake seems sorry. But just like every other day, everything is fine.