Johny and dora

So I was just doing paperwork when I glanced up to captains office. Santiago has been teaching me lip reading so I saw captain say "she is trying to move me to a desk job" I dropped my pen and ran in there. "Captain you can't be serious, you can't leave your my first captain basically", I say as soon as I closed the door. "Ew Marry don't turn into Amy your too pretty" Gina says. He quickly explains the plan he has but I have nothing to do with it.
I'm so bored every other real detective got assigned a big case and I didn't. More paperwork. Yay.
They all got back and my brother immediately comes over and just says, "me and Amy made out twice", "What!" I choked on my drink. "It was for work to stay under cover", he said talking fast. "You got to undercover", I whined. "Mary focus" "right sorry, Jake just ask her out already, I have to get this done so I can go out with Ben", I say excited. "The one at the wedding" he asked and I nodded, "Are you sure your ready after Dylan" I give him a dirty look and he backs away.

"I am being transferred", we all yell. "No captain you said you had it figured out", I yell. He explained what happened and almost cried. I was already, I'm the biggest cry baby ever. He started walking out, "Captain wait", I yelled then run up and hugged him, "I'm gonna miss you" I say. "I am going to miss you too Mary", he says and hugs back. Then after they left. I just sat at my desk staring into nothing.

He left too.