Yippie Kyak

So I was just sitting at my desk being a good cop and captain starts to yell, "bomb bomb there is a bomb!" I quickly got up and pulled the alarm and got out. Turns out it was Amy's crappy gift.
So Christmas is soon and I already bought presents for everybody except for my brother. Just because he is so easy to shop for it doesn't matter what I get him as long as it's made for teens or kids he will love it.
I was shopping and everyone was already out of the store. I was looking for someone to get something up high for me. But when I turned a guy had a gun to a security guy. "Freeze", I yell pulling out my gun. But then I realized I didn't have a gun and now he was dragging both of us there.
Jakes P. O. V.
Best day of my life I'm in the best movie ever. But then I see my sister getting pulled away. "Mary", I try to yell but Gina slapped me to shut me up. "Charles my sister was just taken", I say turning to him. Mary ruined this moment for me. "That's not good Jake if they find out she's a cop they'll kill her", he says serious. "Your not helping", I whisper yell.
Mary's P. O. V.
Once he dragged me with everyone else they tied me up. "This ones a cop", one says. The other guy looks at me and takes my purse and pulls out my wallet. "Detective Peralta", he says with a smirk. "Please just let us go", I say, not really scared. "No we kill cops", I could feel the blood drain out of my face. Now I'm scared. I tried to say something but I just stuttered. "I don't know man, she a woman and young", he says eyeing me. "Please I'm only 24", I says. "We got a new one", a different guy calls out and carry's in Gina. "Gina what the hell", I say. "Your brother and Charles is our here too", she says. I roll my eyes but is secretly grateful. "Is she a cop too?" He says pulling the safety off his gun. "No no she id just a civilian ok don't hurt he she is just my friend", I say. The number one rule is always keep civilians safe. Soon there was a loud noise and they carried a unconscious Jake in. They decided to wait till Jake wakes up.
"Jake what day is it", I ask. "I don't have a concussion", he says sitting up. "How are you", he asked. "Fine other then then them trying to shoot me", I complained. "Don't worry I'm gonna get us out", "I'm not scared dumbass", I say trying to hit him. "So another cop and with the same last name what are you married?" The guy who was trying to kill me earlier said. "Eww gross she's my sister", Jake says. "Well time to watch brother die", he says.

"No!" I scream getting up. See the problem is that my hands were tied behind my back. So all I did was try to run into the guy with a gun. He used his empty hand to just shove me back down. I was about to try again but then Boyle falls through the ceiling and knocks out the guy. We quickly got out and had everyone come in