Christmas

My brother was assigned to look out after the captain the one problem is my mom. She is making me do it with him. I know you're like just don't listen. My mom is crazy she knows everything and if you think Rosa is scary meet her. I know I'm the more responsible one but that doesn't mean we can't have fun when we are in charge.

"Do you both have to sit here and watch me work" "you're right I'm gonna go get us some lunch Chinese sound good?", I say I was getting bored but my brother was having the best time of his life.

"Ok I'm back", my brother texted me and told me that he tricked him to go to the safe house. I walk in and see them handcuffed together, my brother smiling like an idiot and just captains regular face. "What the hell did you", I say looking at my brother. "Why do you assume it was me" "Jakie what did you do, where is the key" "down that vent", he says pointing. "Why", I ask scoffing. "He was trying to leave". I turn to captain, "sir why?" "The threat is not real". I shake my head and hold the bridge of my nose. "With all due respect sir, your opinion does not matter right now, Because it was a death threat". God, I'm gonna get fired. "Sir I'm sorry" "No, No, I understand"

"Okay, you guys eat I'm gonna go and get a key" so now I have to go back work because my brother is stupid.

I came back and they were on the computer. "Mar, we might have found who is sending the deaths threats", I lock the door behind me. "Really who?" "The freestyle killer"

Well, we went back got everyone else and now we are at the tracks. I got lost from captain and Jake, it happens a lot, but guess who I run into. You guessed it. The killer. I heard gunshots, so I turn and make sure my gun is loaded. "Die you bitch", I look up and see him pull the trigger so I try to dive out of the way but hit my head on a train. "I hear freeze scumbag" and my brother runs over. "Mary", I didn't know what to say so I just said, "Goodnight" Then everything went dark.

I'm fine, minor concussion I got a few days off but Boyle got shot. Saving Rosa of all things. Weird.