Into the woods

So I just got a call from Jake that they lost Charles and they have no food or water. So he sent me his location and I went to the grocery store. I found the cappen and I put the groceries away. I'm truly the best sister ever. But I was waiting for them to come back but they didn't. So I called Jake and his phone went to voice mail. So I went out looking.
After a little I hear them fight and so I ran toward them hoping that they aren't hurt. "Jake", I yell. "Mary, stop running", I didn't so I slipped right into a giant hole. Then things went black.
I woke up with Sarge feeling my neck to see if it is broken. Then they started to do a concussion test. "Ok I'm fine guys", I say getting up. "Jake how do you always drag me down with you", I got out my phone just to see it broken. "Shit". "Mary what are you doing here", Sarge asked me. "Jake called me"
Jakes P. O. V.
So it's not going well. Sarge is very pissed. Charles is in shock. And my sister I guess is also in shock. It's been an hour sense she fell and she is just walking back and forth mumbling, "we are going to die, I don't want to die" I tried telling her we would be fine but she didn't listen. "Mary how about we sit down", I say. "I want Ben", is all she said and she let me pull her down. Sarge just looked at me mad and Mary concerned. I gave her my Janet because she was shivering and I used to do it when we were little.
Mary's P. O. V.
So after I woke up I was more sane. My brother made it out with a bucket and clothes I got out because Sarge just threw me up.