Full boyle

"God Boyle is so happy and confident", Jake says. "Yeah good for him", I say dryly. "Hey be nice to him", Santiago says to me. "Be nice to him That son of a bitch", I stopped myself. "Never mind" "thata girl", Jake says.

A man with a homemade superhero suit comes in and wants to talk to an "officer of the law" but Santiago and Rosa blew him off. "Come here, Dan I'll take your statement", I say with a real smile. "Thank you for listening", he says and sits down. "No problem you reminded me of my brother"

Oh my god, Super Dan just gave me so much information and pictures of drug dealers that Sarge gave me this big case that Santiago and Rosa have been working on for weeks. But I'm giving it back because they are so pissed and I have to take Boyle's place because he called in sick or something.
"What are you doing here where is Charles", Jake asked. "He called in sick or something with his eyes, speaking of what happened to yours", I ask. "Me and Charles had a pepper spray fight" "what is wrong with you," I ask. Then we got in the cab with a southern accent and say stupid tourist things. I just went with the flow because I barely know anything about this case. "Give me the nice bag", the driver said. "Hell no this is one of my favorites", I say not doing my job. But my brother does decide to be a detective, "NYPD, put the gun down and your hands up", He says and gets his gun and badge out. I tried pulling my gun out but I still had my bad in my hand so I smacked Jake in the head, "Ow" he wines dropping the gun. "Sorry" I yell as I start to run after the perp. I start to run faster and I pulled out my Baton. I hit him hard in the back of the thigh making a whipping sound. He falls to the ground and I hand cuff him and read his rights. My brother jogs up with a mark on his face. "Sorry", I say with a smile. He rolls his eyes.