Halloween

Today I have my sexy cop costume on because I can carry a real gun and badge without anyone knowing. I know I'm the best cop ever. But I can't wear that to work so I put on a really big cop shirt over my real costume, and a little belt around the waste. I already have fish nets on and heals for my real costume. I went nude makeup but with a red lip and a pair of shades on my head.

"What are you wearing", asks Santiago. "I had to wear something over my real costume", I say. "What's your real costume", Diaz and Jake asked at the same time. I unbutton the big shirt to show them. Boyle's mouth drops. Sarge jumps up. "Mary put that damn shirt back on right now" I did what I was told. "Your right Amy Halloween dose suck", Jake says. I just roll my eyes and go back to my seat.

Again in the briefing room  and there is this club that is supposed to be selling drugs and I really want to be assigned to go U/C there. "Boyle you go your in costume and I heard that you are too Ms Peralta" my brother dose a little cry. "Peralta?" Captain asks referring to my brother. "Sorry sir but did you see he costume". "No but I heard what it is. It's not uncommon for young girls to dress like that". My face turns so red.

My brother made a bet that he could steal a medal out of his office and I want in so bad. I love bets and things like this. "Please let me help you". "Are you gonna change?" "No", I say flatly. "Fine do you want to go in the ceiling above his office", he says with a grin. "Hell Yeah".

We found out that he had a meeting soon so we go up and wait for him to leave. "Peralta are you up there" "No", my brother answers. "Who is up there with you?"  "Hi sir", I say with a laugh. "You dragged your sister into this" "no she asked". Then he started to tell us about where he is putting his medal and then leaves. "Ahhh", I hear my brother yell. "Are you ok?"  "I fell on a pencil". I laugh harder.

We are at the club I have been begging to go to. It is so awesome. I start to dance with strangers and surprisingly Boyle. I have only one drink because technically I'm on duty. "Mary look". We see people exchanging drugs and and we go to cut them off but it fails. At least we got the drugs. I lost the big shirt so I have to go back in my costume. But another good thing a drunk guy touched me so I got to arrest him.
When we got back people of course whistled at me to make fun. But Boyle was just so excited talking about Halloween and everything that happened.

When we got back I got a text to go into the interrogation room from my brother. I walk in to find him handcuffed to the table. "What did you do" "Don't worry everything is fine other then my eyes right now". "Ha Ha", I fake laugh. "If you think this is bad you should of seen me last year". It was true last year I got the night off and went as a sexy clown with almost no clothes on. It was awesome. "Just let me out please"