Captin Peralta

Yesterday I went on my second date with Ben and he just keep getting better. I know it's cringe but I think I'm falling in love.
So uh other big news my dad is coming into town to see my brother and I. Jake is so excited and I'm really happy for him but I'm not really excited. The guy left when I was little I don't even remember him. I have seen him a cupple times sense then but he has never tried to be with us til now. My brother is really nice and gullible and easily hurt. But I just never really forgave him. But I agreed to go out to dinner with them. He showed up at the 9-9 first and he gave me a hug. But mostly i just sat and watched. I don't want my brother hurt by him again.

F**k my dad. He hurt my brother again just at dinner. "They found drugs on me and I could use your help that's why I'm here", he said and my brothers face dropped. "You sone of a" I start yelling but my brother put a hand on my knee to stop me. Ok to be honest it's not only hurting my brother. I never got a dad and that's the thing I want most. After that whole this I just stormed out.

When I got to work the next day my brother was again on my dads side because he had time to think. He should never have time to think it always goes bad. Because now I'm on a plane to Canada with my brother, and Scully.

After 5 minutes of being in Canada dad got arrested. They found more drugs this case is just open and shut. I don't know why we are still here just let him go to prison.

Ok I was wrong he was not guilty. My bad so I decided to let him buy us all drink. We were all there waiting for him when my phone buzzed, it read "thanks for the help can't make it sorry", I look up and just yell really loud, "You have to be f**king kidding" I kicked a stool down and stormed off to the lady's room. I slide down to the floor. Yes I know I'm gross. I just started crying. The door opened and Jakie came in. "Mary", he sat next to me on the floor. "I'm sorry ok you were right" "Jakie Why Don't we get a father. Why dose ours have to be an lazy pice of crap who can't do anything right and is just a son of a bi*ch", it started as a question and ended as an insult. "I don't know Mar", he helped me up and we did another hug.
Jakes P. O. V.
I gave my sister to Tarry to take her home and I went to talk to my dad. He answered in a what T-shirt and boxers. God is is such a dead beat. After he was done making excuses I just came out and said it, "you are a pretty crappy father, so until you're ready to be a good one, stay away from me and stay the hell away from my sister"