The road trip

We get to go up state to do a prisoner transfer. My brother and I got assigned the case and he is taking his girlfriend. Which is so cute but when I see them together I just want to cry. Which is absurd because he cheated on me 2 weeks ago. But I'm not gonna let my feelings ruin my brothers weekend.

"Mary can we switch rooms the dolls make it impossible to have sex" but he didn't knock. I was still crying about Dylan. Yeah that's his name. "Mar" he says bending down because I was sitting on the floor. "Oh uh Hi Jake, I was uh looking for an earring", I say as I start looking for an earring that doesn't exist. "Of course you can switch rooms", I say getting up. "Marry are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah Fine", I say and go to the bathroom to get my stuff. But then I see it. I brought his tooth brush instead of mine. I just stood there letting the tears fall again. "Mary your gonna be alright", Jake says bringing me into a hug. "I know" I say trying to be strong and get the rest of my stuff together. "I can stay with you instead you know" he said. I could tell he didn't want to. I shake my head, "No have fun" I say. I kissed his cheek and went into his old room. And oh god it's full of dolls.

We got the gentleman where he is supposed to be that's what's is important.