Adrian Pimnito

A/N
I thought I should post something so i wrote this a while ago and there is probably a good amount of mistakes. Sorry. Love y'all

We have a new detective. His name is Adrian and he just came back from undercover. He was there for a long time so he is a little messed up. When I shook his hand he whispered, "I Ate my own little toe", I just kept a smile.
I'm working on this B&E (breaking and entering) with Jake and I wanted to get Amy's opinion on a cupple fingerprints do I walked into the breakroom. But Boyle being Boyle was making soup and it exploded every where. The lid almost killed Sarge. "Boyle I'm gonna kill you", I yell and walked out to change in my spare clothes.
Apparently Jake and I are now working with Adrian. Which is ok I guess I'm definitely a little scared of him.
Its Wednesday so me and my brother get take out and watch movies together. It's usually die hard. But when we walked in Adrian was sitting in the dark. "Hello partners", he says. We both screamed really loud and I grabbed my taser. "Adrian what the hell" I say. "Why is the kid at your house Jake. Are you smashing the sheep", he says. "What does that even mean?" I ask. "She's my sister", he says. "Alright so I won't smash the sheep either", he says. "What!"
"Look man just call next time it's fine", Jake says. I'm in his kitchen getting the takeout out. "Oh god you think I'm being weird!" Adrian yells and starts hitting himself in the head. "Stupid Paul! Stupid Paul" I gave Jake a frantic look. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Then I realized bad idea. He tried to grab me but I backed up to fast. "Hey Adrian calm down its ok. Who's Paul?" I ask nicely. "My undercover name was Paul Sneed", he explained. "I'm not ready for this. I shouldn't be here. "I got this Mary", Jake says. "Alright I'm gonna head home", I say.
The next night when I was about to go home Jake took me in his car and said we are trailing Pimento. I fell asleep after and hour but woke up to my brother blasting call me maybe. "Jake why are we trailing a Detective?" I ask. "I think he turned", Jake says. "Jake thats ridiculous he is just having a hard time you see how hard he is trying", I said back. I fell back asleep.
I woke up and Jake was gone but Rosa was in the front seat. She was just staring at Pimento. I left to take a mini walk. But I found Pimento with a gun to my brother. I pulled my gun out. "What's going on", I ask. "You were right he is a good guy", Jake says. We both put our guns out. "Did you break into his car?" I ask a little proud. "Pimento I'm so sorry my brother is an idiot ok we do trust you", I say. "Go away", he says and walks away. "Take me home Jake", I say and walk back to the house.
We got Pimento back and when we went to check the guy he came with. He did almost kill him though.