The funeral

My life is hell. The vulture keeps staring at me and he is being completely unprofessional and sexually harassing me if I think about it. But today we also have to go to the old captains funeral.
So I was eating a burrito today when the new captain walks in. "Can those soft lips do anything else?" He asks seductively. I put to food down stood up and shut the door. "You need to stop this is sexual harassment I can report you and get you fired", he dose a fake laugh. "Yes But then they have to do an investigation and during that i can send you back down to a beat cop along with you brother", I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked. "I think you know baby", he says and I gage. "Sorry I have a boyfriend", I say. "Just a nip slip", "NO" I yelled and stormed off.

Later he called me into his office. "Hey Mary I would like to apologize ok I was inappropriate and I'm sorry", I smile a little, "thank you", I say I was about to leave but he grabbed my hips, "Can I make it better", I threw him off so fast and hard. "What the hell is wrong with you. That's it I have to say something", I say ready to walk out. "I guess your brother would be ok with being a cop again, it took him years to get out of that position but how long did it take you?" He asked. "9 months", I say through gritted teeth. "Dismissed"

"Jake I have a very big problem and I need your help", I say going to him. "Sorry Mar not a good time I got my own problems", he says waving me off. "Oh ok" I walk away not knowing what to do now. I guess Rosa heard us and followed me to a file room. I wasn't crying at all I was just sitting there and thinking.

"Mary", Rosa says. "Hey am I in your way?" I ask. "No I. I'm not good at this whole thing but you are nice to me and try to understand and help me. So I want to help you. You uh seemed pretty unhappy earlier" I gave a smile because this is unlike Rosa. "Someone is sexily harassing me here" I say. Rosa immediately turned back into bad ass mode. "Who, Don't worry Mary I'll take care of it" "no you can't he is threatening Jakes position as a detective", I say still thinking. "Who could do that", she asked I sighed not knowing if I should tell her. "The new Captain" "shit", she says. I nod. "You should tell your brother" she says but I shake my head. "Can't he said he had his own problems, thanks Rosa, for listening"

Jakes P. O. V.
At the funeral Rosa pulled my aside, "Jakes I need to talk to you", she says. "Can it wait", I ask looking for the vulture. "No this is important", she answered. "I'm sorry Rosa but I'm Busy", I say walking away. She grabbed my arm tight. "Mary is being sexily harassed at work", she says with a straight face. Suddenly I forgot what I was doing. "What! By who?" I ask. "The Vulture", she says, then walks away. I just stood there. I'm such an ass. She came to me for help and I pushed her away.

Mary's P. O. V.
I was sitting at my desk again and Jake come up to me, "Hey man what's up", I asked "I'm sorry Mary I should have listened. It's just I don't have to worry about that stuff, I'm sorry", he says. "Your Good Jake, what's wrong with you?" I ask. "Nothing Captain Holt, figured it out. And now I'm gonna help you", he says and walks off like cocky son of a bitch he is.