Old school

So my brothers cop hero is coming to study us, I guess. He is so happy and acting all cool. I don't think he relies how many of those stories are fake. I just got called into captains office just to tell my brother that I wouldn't of been an detective if it was the seventies. And now he is out drinking with that moron.

Jake comes in the next day looking like a dead body. "Hey big bro have fun last night, I mean you look great today" "uhh I hate you Mary", he say I laugh. The old man walks over  "Peralta, you trying to get with this woman" don't laugh Mary don't do it. "God no, she's my sister", he looks me up and down and I almost vomit. "What's she doing here". "I work here asshole" "sorry I'm not used to women working as secretary's" "I'm a detective, don't you see the badge", I scoff and walk away.

Sarge asked me If I could help with a outfit for Rosa so now she is over at my house. "How many of these dresses do you need", she says holding up a dress with a low back, leg slit, and it doing that thing that falls in between your boobs.
"I like to party, ok now how about a nice pantsuit or maybe a blouse, or a dress just not that one" I say a little too exited. "No dresses", "alright then pick some stuff out and go try it on" she try's on a few things she doesn't like then comes out in that dress she held up. "You know if you want to go out with me and my friends I'm sure they would love you", she looks up, " You can also barrow that dress when ever you want" "I might like that" After a few more failed attempts we found he a nice pantsuit.

This is one of the best things Jake has ever done. He punched that old shit face for calling captain a Homo. "Jakie, you are the best" "I know I know" "now where dose he live let's go break his stuff and maybe him", I say exited. "No I broke his nose I think that's enough" "you always get all the fun"