The vulture

"Jakie, please if you won't let anyone else help you at least let your baby sister", I say with a puppy face. "No you will steal my thunder" he says considering it. "No I won't I promise", he groans. "Uh, Fine" "yay", I cheered and kiss him on the cheek.
We are on door duty again and this old naked lady opens the door. "Oh god, this ones all you Mar", That was fair because every time there is a naked man he has to handle it. Which happens a lot. The next door was so weird that I don't want to explain it. But we got a call from Rosa to go back.
We get back and the Vulture is sitting on my brothers desk. Now this whole office hates this man but I hate him a little less. I mean he is hot and we have made out in the evidence room more then once. "Hey Peralta", he says talking to my brother. If me and my brother are together I'm usually call Mary or Ms. Peralta. He cat calls at me, "Looking good Mary" "It's Peralta to you", I say. "Yeah what ever honey" my brother look red. "Dude stop it with my sister" he dose and just goes to Santiago.
"Please just go away", I say. "That's not what you said last time and the time before" My face tuns so red with anger and embarrassment. I walk up to him. "You jackass leave now" Everyone was looking at me. "Mary what was he talking about?" Jakie asked me. "I made out with him", I say with my head down. "Come on", they all yell. "How many times?" He asked again. "Around five" they all yell again. "Come on everyone but Mary we are going for a drink.
I sat at my desk doing paper work because I have no other plans tonight. "Peralta what are you doing here by yourself", Captain asks surprising me. "They are all mad at me so they went to get drinks" "Do you want to come to the shooting range with the sergeant and I, I need a witness, I'm trying to get him certified again but he doesn't know" I smile, "anything for Terry".
The Captainand I shoot wronge on purpose so Terry gets mad and show us but he wouldn't do it. But then I got an idea, "I wonder if i can see the bullet from the outside?", I say and point the barrel at my eye. "Mary No!", he yells and take the gun. "Let me show you", he shot 7 times but he needed eight. "Shoot one more please", he looks at me and figured out what we are doing.
After an hour of waiting I walked up to him and slapped him hard but you know that probably felt like a fly to him, "shoot the damn bullet". That worked. It really worked.