The 9-8

The eight nine is coming to stay with us for a little. The bad thing is that Jakes dirty old partner is part of it. Charles got really jealous. My new desk buddy is this guy who hasn't said anything. He is like a sad mean Rosa. I don't even know his name. He said one thing and it was. "Clean your desk", I got really creeped out.
Detectives do this thing where you are assigned another detective to watch without them knowing. I got assigned Boyle. That's good because they are on a stakeout and I won't have to be by my desk buddy. Boyle is on a stakeout for this bar with Jake and I think his old partner. This bar has drug use and just bad people but no evidence. The best thing, by far, to do is to stake it out and get some evidence them you could take the whole thing down.
I was sitting in a car and watchIng like a creep and they started getting out and getting their gear on. He told me that they where just watched today. I had to put my gear on fast. They blew in and I came in after. "Mary what the hell", Jake says. "Shut up", I say to him. "Boyle is he clean?" I asked putting my gun away. "Yeah, what are you doing", he asks. "I got assigned to watch you on this case and you guys blew it", I explained. "No this man is on Parole and he is hanging with others who are on it too", he says hopefully. "No Charles you took a big drug case that could of brought this place down and you make it into putting a few guys in for doing nothing wrong", I say disappointed. "But sweetheart we can get a warrant now and search his house", The new guy says like I'm a dumb blond. "How did you become a detective. Your looks", he says going for a high five with Jake. "Dude that's my sister", Jake says back and his smile fads. "Jake", he starts. "Call me sweetheart one more time and you have a broken nose. You don't get to talk about being a bad detective I know how your a dirty cop", I say with venom in my voice. "Mary calm that's just a rumor", Jake says. "Whatever I'll be following you now", I walked back to my car ready to follow.
We got there and dirty cop found some drugs. I hope this goes somewhere or else Charles could be in trouble.
I went out for lunch and the whole office was fighting. Like physically fighting the eight nine. "What happened", I yell. "He planted to drugs", my brother yells back. I join obviously and go after the one who started it.