Boyals Hunch

"Mary we need someone to model for a poster for the precinct, and you are a very beautiful girl who looks approachable but a good cop", Captain Holt says. "Oh ok sure", I say. Then Gina talks about how this is a bad idea, she dose make a good point, but captain wants to do it. I'm just happy because I'm not near the new captain.

Gina left and I wanted to talk to Holt. "Hey Captain Can I talk to you?" I ask. "Yes, take a seat", I sit down. "So you are kinda a father figure to me and I need some help", he nods showing he is listening. "The new captain is sexually harassing me, you helped my brother so I thought maybe you can help me", he looks the same as always. Then I explained that he was threatening Jakes place. "Mary it's nice you can go to me, but that was a one in a million opportunity, I don't know if I can do it again", he says. "I understand", I say getting up. "But that doesn't mean I can't look for one", I smile. "Thank you captain"

The photo shoot went well but when I was working on a case today Jake comes up to me, "Mary this is the third guys who is looking for you", he said. "How do you know it me?" I ask. "They are asking for a young brunette detective", he says. "It could be Santiago", I say back. "But when I showed them to her they said "no not that old hag"" , Jake explains. Well the guy asked for my number and I told him I had a boyfriend. But anyway people started drawing on my face and every time I saw on I would take it home because it's hilarious. I showed Ben and be both laughed so hard.