Introduction

"Hello there!" as the greatest Jedi ever lived, Obi-Wan Kenobi said it several times.

So, this part is going to be all about me, and about my relationship with the How to Train Your Dragon stories. Just skip it, if you are not interested.

My story with HTTYD started around 2012, when I saw the first movie. I immediately fell in love with it. I even wrote fanfics (in my native language), and made music videos about it, back in the day. Then, when the second one came out, I was around fourteen, and I got interested in the Marvel superhero movies, so somehow I completely "forgot about" HTTYD. I started to attend to highschool in that year as well, so there was a lot going on in my life.

Anyway these movies didn't even cross my mind, untill recently, when the new one got released. I went to the cinema with my little sister, and everything came back to me in an instant. When I got home I rewatched the movies, then went back to the TV shows (my younger-self would have loved Race to the Edge – actually my now-self loves it too, so I think the younger one would forgive me for watching it only now), and now I'm writing fanfictions about it again.

So this is it, basically. Lastly I just want to leave a reminder here, that my mother language is not english, so there will be some grammar and spelling mistakes in my writings, I'm quite sure about that. Sorry for that.

Hope you will enjoy the ride!