Author's Note

So, it was about time, I let you know, I'm still alive, eh?

If you had been following me closely, you might know, that I've just started my first year at college this fall (2019) and it's pretty overwhelming (both in good and bad ways) to say the least. I know, that I haven't updated in about two months, but let it be known, I still want to keep updating this book. In fact, I have multiple chapters in the work (and yes, "The Week"-series is among them) I just hadn't had an opportunity to finish them. So this lack of updates is more of a timing, and "I have more important things to do (sadly)" thing than anything else.

That said, I'm also kinda out of fresh ideas, or simply just inspiration (college truly sucks up all your energy). So if you would like to help me out, the best way would be to hit me up with some story suggestions. The shorter, the better. Still, I can't promise anything: Even if you give me great ideas (like Dohaerys did on my other book – by the way if you are reading Dohaerys, I didn't forget about those suggestions) it might still take me months to come around writing them. But one way, or another, giving me inspiration would be very much appreciated.

And lastly, to finish off on a less busy, and more exciting note: Have you heard the news about the new HTTYD Christmas Special. If not, read here (or simply just google it): https://movieweb.com/how-to-train-your-dragon-homecoming-release-date-holiday-special/

And here's a great poster:

Anyways, that's it from me for now

Anyways, that's it from me for now. Have a great day/night, everyone!