People Change

It's been SO many centuries ( ALONG time :P ) since i first came into existence and i have shaped a lovely court around me within that time span and i am so very proud of them as well as all of my efforts, a few hundred years after my awakening another gem like me or so it seems appeared and we almost instantly clicked.

To say she was tall would be an understatement she was beautiful and almost all of her was pure white, i suppose she resembled a beacon in the most. She was proud, vain, strict and an utter perfectionist! i dont mind though, i loved her for who she was no matter how much of opposites we were.

She was Home Worlds main dish while i was just the optional side dish, i liked to think of her as my little sister yknow because she came out after me and i had to teach her everything she knows to this very day and still now she comes to me on an occasional basis to get a definition of something or for me to explain something for her. I treasure those times.

Her name was White Diamond and she thought i was 'special' while i thought she was 'perfect' we got along so well and shaped our ever growing courts to match ourselves, while White didn't like the off colour and defective gems i pretty much adored them with all of my heart! they were just so original, so classic, so...them.

while me and White had different views on MANY things we were still so close that it was rare when we gave eachother a hard time, though not all good things were meant to last it seems over time we drifted apart she grew cold and distant while i was forced to continue on as if nothing was wrong.

I became fake, fake smile, fake laugh, fake giggle, fake persona, i didnt want to worry my court, my friends or my pearl so i just pretended that i was fine. on top of it all i didnt want White to know she had gotten to me so easily.

White soon enough had become harsh and an utter jerk towards me, she put me down and never apologized. She acted as if my existence was a mistake that i was just another failure to her, did i embarrass her? heavens ! i hope not!

she hated me, that is something i had come to learn over the periods of time staying in her shadow.