Mingle...

Its been awhile since myself and White argued about the gems mix fusing within my court and it still shocks me that she would stoop that low to even hurt me, another diamond.

I was going over some reports that were filed to me from one of my ruby ships and i am safe to say that it was BORING~!?! i have no clue how others do it none the less make it look so fun and easy.

I would rather go explore and meet some new gems that had popped out yesterday or maybe just mope around my room for awhile, sleep sounds good too right about now.

"Why does these files look so bland? why not add some blue and a pinch of purple? you know, spice it up a little~" Lavender just nods sighing as she adjusts herself on my shoulder i only let a soft smile spread n my features.

" you should smile more Indy, your whole face changes-" she got cut off when Whites pearl enters rudely, i don't bother looking at her as Lavender blushes lightly and looks away from me and White pearl.

"My diamond would like you to know she dose not tolerate improper behavior between you and the gems you negotiate with." and with that the White Pearl left. I only rolled my eyes and continued to work, actually wanting to finish my assigned work.

Diamond's are such kill joys.

I soon managed to finish the files and sent them off to the Peridots before just sitting there lost in thought.

" lets go mingle with some rubies, lavender."

she didn't have time to respond as i was already strutting myself out the door with her clinging to my shoulder for support, if White was going to shame me for something little i was going to make sure that the little thing became something big.

And i mean it when i say I'll mingle.

I had a bunch of my Pestinites singing some nice swing tempo music while me along other gems dance along with me, not a care or worry at all as it should be.

I look over at lavender to see her speaking with another pearl and an Agate she looked to be having a grand time until catching my eye, she smirked and nodded at me to in return i beamed.

I bit my lip and started....i had never EVER danced in front of such a large crowd let alone anyone other than Lavender and Sweetie, i could tell everyone was starring but i didn't stop i danced and danced some more, smiling widely when others cheered and joined in with me.

Swing was something i loved to take part in more than anything its just the way you let out all of you built up energy and sway ur hips from side to side, i made this my main type of dance.

Everyone was happy such a grand time that i didn't notice when the door slammed open, i heard a few gasps and looked over only to freeze.

WHITE

That's when everything went black. I could only hear screams and thuds....