Coach Steven

AWARENESS.

we need to be more aware of the people around us, friends, family and even strangers youve never seen before. we all need to help eachother in our hour of need, if someone loses someone it may feel as if their world has been shatter into millions of tiny peices and they may not know if they want to go and peice it all back together. We as fellow human beings need to help eachother out in anyway we can, its not right for someones story to get cut when its barely even begun. noone should have to go through losing someone alone they should be aware that others are there for them, we should be aware of what others may be going through even if they dont openly express it, we should all be able to pick up on it qickly before it excalates further. WE NEED TO STAY AWARE.

The Crystal Gems and I arrived by warping to the Warp Pad at the Gem Communication Hub.

I looked over at Steven to see him looking up amazed "WOAH! What magical place of mystery is this?"

" Well Hon-" I was cut off

Pearl interrupts Me and answers " Oh, I'm so glad you asked! This was once a communication hub for Gem-kind." She walks over to the pillars of the hub "But lately, it's begun transmitting bursts of electromagnetic interference!"

" Whazzat mean?" Steven asked as he chewed on his jackett string

" It's hurting television." I giggled at Garnets blunt answer and hugged her side tighter causing her to look down at me smiling

" Noooooooo! I'll save you television! Ha-yah! " Steven yelled and tries to kick and push over a pillar

Ame coughed gaining my attention and she smirked before she lifts Steven up " Sorry, but we need a Steven at least... THIS strong for this job! " She shapeshifts into a stronger-looking Steven with a deeper voice

Steven gasps" It's all the me I could be!"

Ame puts Steven down still looking at me as i gave her a knowing smile before she starts punching at the pillar as the strong Steven. Pearl catches a small piece of the pillar punched off by Ame and begins lecturing her.

" Amethyst, we could be here all day taking out these pillars individually."

" Ugh, I hate it when you're right. " Ame said crossing her arms

" She get this look on her face!?..." I yell out still clinging to Garnet as we both look at Pearl's face, Ame cringes " Yeah, that's the one."

" What we need is a well thought out plan—" pearl started

Pearl's gem starts to project a hologram, when Garnet interrupts.

" No Pearl, Indy...will you fuse with me?" She asked with a hopeful smile and i froze.

She wanted to FUSE with me!?!?! I-I can't!!!

" I-I...I don't think I'm ready" I say while looking away, she gave me a sad smile and turnt

" Garnet, Fuse with me instead then-" Pearl started

" No. What we need is Sugilite. Amethyst, fuse with me." Garnet said

Ame and Pearl both yelled a "WHAAAT?!" as i looked away ashamed and upset

Ame begins to scream in excitement while Pearl looks annoyed.

Amethyst Yeah! Let's mash it up! Bigger, badder, better! Ohohohohoho! *twirls around*

Steven Hold your horses! Are... you guys going to become a Gem Fusion?