Cat Finger's

I get back to the temple by day break and walk up the stairs towards the house expecting it all to be full and with so much going on but what i was met with was by no means what i expected...

It was Empty. Steven wasn't here nor Ame or pearl and Ga- oh! there she is, sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and looking pissed.

...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

" H-hey Garny....I'm back!" i wave and smile nervously, she stands up and makes her way towards me as i sweat drop and bite my tongue

" you were gone or too long." she says bluntly while standing right in front of me unimpressed, i raise a brow and cock my hip sassily placing it on my hip " I was only gone for a day?"

" My point exactly."

" wait, wait, wait...you?....awe, you missed me!?" i giggled and jumped up and down before jump hugging her tightly wrapping my arms around her neck, She stumbled back but soon got her balance and held me up by my thighs

" i missed you too!~" i sing out into the crook of her neck grinning like a mad man, she chuckled and sat back down on the couch i looked up at her smiling embarrassingly with a fair blush on my face.

"uh...Indy i have something to say..." Garnet blushed and smiled slightly before taking off her visors

" We know its been a long time since we met...I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I contained my love. the look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me, melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection but to me it doesn't matter. I loved the way you looked at me the other day. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and I stuttered. I wished I had the courage to do so 'cause you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Maybe God closed my eyes to other girls and you attracted my attention. I have been wanting to tell you this for so long now but i always chickened out . I just want to say...Thank you, for the smile you gave me. Every time you give me on of those smile i can literally feel my heart just melt, I could say nothing and just stare at your natural beauty. I was wondering that maybe you would want to go out together...if you say yes we could have our nights by the board walk and I could pour out my love for you each night. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what, your in my heart... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you. That's all I need from you. I love you and that's a promise...." she looked away, I was dying in blush.

I felt like crying at this point happy tears i can assure you i gently took her face into my hands and pressed her into a long love filled kiss that i have had wanted to do for SO long, i can say that she did kiss back.

We broke from the passionate with a small string of saliva connecting us it made me smirk and she mirrored my expression.

I yawn and lean back against Garnet some more as we watch Ame mess around with Steven about Shape shifting, it was quite amusing to say as much.

"Hey Pearl!" Ame shouts before forming she shape-shifts into a purple seal " Arp, arp! "

Steven and I laugh shouting a " Do more!" i encouraged her

"Check it out you two " Ame shape shifts into a wolf and Pearl stares blankly with an annoyed frown "Aawwooo!" she then shape shifts into Purple Puma "Raaa!"