CHEESEBURGER BACKPACK

( just imagine her gem in the right place)

It was around mid morning i was on the top step on the stairs just watching Steven while fiddling with my plush, it was a Indigo Cat. my favorite earth creature so far!

"~Hey Mr. Postman, bring me a post, bring me the post that I love the most~" Steven stops singing as a mailman appears, he isnt pretty looking either. "Huh?" He gasps "My song came true! Do you have a package for me today" the lil dear excitedly says to the older male, that is when i officially stopped listening and placed my full attention on my cutie pie of a plushie.

Soon enough i get up and enter the house hugging my plush close to my chest, i walk in to see no one...yay~...

A few minutes later the gems warped in covered in feathers that was Stevens cue to waltz in and he did, i kinda zoned out on their conversation only really picking up on certain lines.

"huh?" Steven asked confused while i stood near the counter to watch it all really play out in its own way

"hello, Steven and Indy." Garnet welcomed us neutrally

"Amethyst, we do not need that! It's not going to fit in the fridge" Pearl told Ame sternly but loudly, "What? I got this."

She slowly slides a tray out of the fridge, spilling the milk and dropping the bagels, and puts in the giant egg hastily.

"Look, it fits!" She said smugly as  she slammed refrigerator door just as it closed a loud crack is heard from the inside. "Oh, man. We can make a big omelet, or a quiche, or big sunny side ups!—"

"We fought a giant bird. We're only here for a second, we've got to go back out." Pearl said facing in our direction. " sounds flocked."
All i got from that was a smile from Garnet a scowl from Pearl and laughs from the other two,  "why are you going back out again?" Steven asked curious
Pearl shows Steven the statue "We have to place this on the top of the before midnight. Without it, the whole place will fall apart! Oh, Steven, Indy, you should have seen the spire in its heyday."
She projects a hologram of the Sea Spire from her gem "It was an oasis for on . It's abandoned now, but we can still save it with this statue!"
I mumbled under my breath ' oh i know~ it was grand, i had gone there too yknow'
"Wha?" His eyes turn into star shaped suddenly "That's perfect!"

 "What? Why?" Pearl asked him, i leant back onto the counter hugging the plush in my arms, i loved it so much you wouldn't believe it.
"Because Indy and me can help carry it for you in these!" He quickly takes two backpack out of package and makes dramatic sound effects along with it, i only rose a brow at hims questioningly.
 "A hamburger and a Doughnut?"Pearl asked with a hand on her hip sassily as Steven hands me the Doungenut one to in return i smile, thank him, peck his forehead and hug him.

"It's novelty backpacks, shaped like a cheeseburger and a doughnut! Aww, I blew it. "
I go over suddenly with my plush now under my arm i pull the backpack over his shoulder
"Steven was yknow...going to wear it some day, and you lot would be like, 'Damn, Steven, that's so chillitine.' And i know this is obviously important Gem business so of course Steven should tag along, yes i know he has a lot to learn still but...he IS a major part of the Crystal Gems after all- and! it will be an amazing and educational experience for him to learn from" i say confidently to them as Steven tears up smiling widely at me, pearl opens her mouth to object but Garner cuts her off.

"alright, it seems to be already decided. Steven, get ready."
Steven gasps and hugs me then Garnet before rushing around packing some things as i quickly shove the statue into my backpack and back to nuzzling my Citty Kat, I look over at Garnet to see her smiling at me. THAT smile, the smile i like to believe she only saves for me..."oh wait...Garnet?" as i walk over to her she nods, i start to dust the feather off of her carefully while she froze up from the sudden contact after i had finished she opened her mouth to speak but quickly shutted it and after like a minute of just standing there.

" You still like her?" she said amused
"of course i still do! i love my baby so much~" i say nuzzling my face into the soft toy, she blushes lightly and placed a hand on my cheek making me look up instantly at her with my mouth slightly open as i leaned into her palm my eyes half closed, she moved in slowly and so did i- Ame yelled at Steven and us to hurry up horribly ruining the moment, we separated quickly embarrassed and got onto the warp pad.