Time Out

LETS BRING IN SOME ROMANTIC DRAMA THAT IS CLEARLY CRINGY BUT ITS HAPPENING

I yawned as i opened up my book and started to read all while sipping my coffee, i caught glimpse of Kiki at the counter and we exchanged waves before going back to what we both were originally doing, i heard a ding but didn't look up.

---??? POV---

I walked into FishStewPizza and sighed out as i walked up to the counter which had a line? oh well...I sighed and pulled out my phone turning it on and scrolled through my feed on insta while waiting i glanced up when i heard shuffling and saw this person sitting near the window reading a book, they seemed to be female- she had dark blue hair and well tinted blue skin she also seemed to have light purple eyes she wore what seemed to be a blue skirt that went to just below her knees with a crop top of the same color with no shoes on as i could see and lets not forget i can kinda see something on her stomach i dunno? i can't get a good look from here! Maybe she's a cosplayer that would explain a few things i guess.

She's cute though. Really cute.

I blushed and looked back down at my phone angling it so i could snap a few photos but before i got the chance the line moved and so i was out of aim, i wonder who she is? I could go talk to her once i have my order maybe...

I sneak a few glances here and there she is just so alluring yknow?

" Ahem!" A voice coughed and i shot my head around in the voices direction to see the girl at the counter waiting

" O-Oh! so sorry!" I rubbed the back of my neck feeling my face instantly heat up which she seemed to notice quickly, she smirked at me raising a brow.

" Can i get your order?" She asked still smirking

" J-Just a coffee and small pizza please" I said not making eye contact

" Alright! nice choice by the way, simple but yet not too simple" She said

" Noticed you can't keep your eye of one our regulars~" She slyly said

" I-I mean- I uh...." I stuttered, face getting hotter by the second

" Ha! don't be all shy now, no shame, Indy seems to make plenty others end up like you at first glance. I'm warning you now though she isn't your usual eye catching girl, don't get your hopes up now. I heard she has someone already" The pizza girl said before walking off.

I quickly sat down a few tables infront of her obviously facing her. Stupid move. STUPID move.

I pulled my phone back out looking up at her front time to time as i felt a small smile glace my features as i soon received my order and began to eat, i bit the pizza and pulled the slice back with a long piece of cheese still connecting us together and it just wouldn't snap.

I groaned and continued to struggle with the darn pizza!?

I froze when i heard a laugh and looked up slowly to see that 'Indy' was the one laughing and i have to say i..." I love your laugh..."

She gained a light tint to her cheeks " Thank you!"

~

--Indy's POV---

I sent the girl a few tables in front of me a wink and they looked as if they were going to pass out, humans really are weird?!

I placed my book back into my gem and sculled the rest of my coffee before leaveing i gave the human a lil wave and continued on my way and i dont want to be humoring them but they sorta are kinda i mean not really but yeah they actually are in a way they're cute, I'm not going to advance into this anymore than i already have so i just left heading towards the temple to see if maybe Pearl wanted to hang out some more and maybe i could see if Ame wanted to try to be friends again.

I haven't told anyone about Pearl asking me to fuse as of yet and i don't know if i should bring it up again to the petite gem to ask why or maybe i should just leave it be but i feel as if i should maybe tell Garnet, she would be the first to find out and its just i don't want to make such a big thing out of something small like this and to others it mighten be small but i count it as.

Fusing? I have before, Cobalt, White, Sweetie.

It's just Cobalt is the first one i have ever allowed myself to be forced into a fusion and i know that i should stop acting like a human child and grow up as Pearl had put it not so long ago, i need to be more mature and more like the diamond i am inside.

I am the gem i want to be. Do things myself now. I got to the temple and walked in with a new found confidence.

" I am my own gem." I say pointing straight at Pearl

" I listen to no one." I point to Ame who was raiding the fridge

" I make the rules" I point to Lion who was napping

" What i say goes." I place both hands onto my hips

" I am the smartest gem on Earth." I smile widely and close my eyes while puffing my chest

" LoveBug come here." Garnet called me over from the kitchen counter

" Yes, Garny? What is it? Do you need something? Lunch? Kill someone? A snack? Anything you want." I say as i quickly walked over to her, Ame was crouching over laughing as Pearl sighed shaking her head at me.

Garnet smiled warmly at me amused as she caressed my cheek i nuzzled against it wanting more affection by the second

" Stay away from that human you saw today, the new one." Garnet said as i hmmed in approval not questioning how she knew or anything of that sort.

Garnet chuckled when i started to purr as i cuddled up against her standing figure

" Love?"

" Hmm~?"

" What are you doing?" She asked

" your so warm~" I Purred out yet it was muffled against her chest as i nuzzled my face more against her chest giggling quietly as i felt a shiver go up my lovers spine.

" Good way to end this huh" I say

Garnet nodded.