Meeting Sweetie

(sweetie at top)

I sat on my throne with my pearl on my right shoulder just whispering to each other as Whites Pearl spoke to me, hope it was nothing important because-hah! i aint listening and my pearl sure as hell isnt thanks to me continuing to whisper to her about my day so far.

"Do you understand that My Diamond." Whites pearl asked, more of stated. I merely just nodded with a bored sigh.

" Just tell White that the gems, structures and kindergarten on Pluto is mine, that whole planet IS mine so she can leave it and me alone...Please?"

Whites pearl nodded, i smiled at her and she gained a small teal blush which i found adorable. I just couldn't understand how White had gone through so many pearls in just little time i havent even thought about replacing mine, shes my first one and most certainly is my last.

Whites Pearl was blunt, didnt like to joke around and got easily flustered her hair was frizzly and poked up in a few places, her eyes were dark grey with a very light green hue to it which i found to be quite eye catching over my time speaking with her. The pearl wore a skin tight one piece suit with a very light grey Shawn around her body like a sweater with black ballet shoes to complete the outfit it just suited her to the T.

My pearl which i had come to nickname lavender, the purple pearl wore white ballet shoes with thigh high dark purple socks to match mine and a one piece dark purple suit that resemble a one piece swimsuit in a way its collar cut off just under her chin, two black bangles on her left wrist. Lavenders hair was positioned to match mine with it covering her right eye and everything the hairs hue was light indigo unlike mine that was dark indigo. she had lovely blue eyes and a skin tone like mine.

 she had lovely blue eyes and a skin tone like mine

( Indy's pearl Lavender)

She was MY pearl and her name was lavender, no gem dared to upset her as they would have to face me. And i was a nightmare when i was mad. Everyone knew that...

I will admit i have shattered gems before not that i regret doing so...

I dismiss White's pearl before groaning and letting my head fall back. " Indy!? are you alright my diamond?"

" I'm just dandy Lavender, just...why couldn't i be a different gem? why a diamond out of everything?"

" I think your a lovey diamond,you rule over your court with love and no matter what your fair with them."

"thank you lavender, i appreciate your kind words greatly..."

After i had finished all of my duty's and attended all of my meetings i had a few hours to myself, Lavender was chatting with some Pestinites and Agates about my new colony on Saturn.

I sat lent against the wide window in my chamber just looking out into the space i have never gotten used to its lovely view nor will i ever it may seem...what would it be like if i left Home World?

I could be free...no, i WOULD be free.

i would be able to be myself and not fear if i got into trouble or what others may think of me or my actions i could be myself with no one shaming me or putting me back in line, but...that means no more White or Lavender of all of my court, my friends.

I'm just thinking about myself and not others or how i may affect them if i left i am certain that White would shatter them and claim all of my efforts for herself, would she notice my disappearance? would she care? of course she would... wouldn't she?

Where would i even go? there isnt any planets near us that isnt gem controlled if i did leave this place i would have to be on the run for awhile until i find a suitable planet to set up base, I continue to ponder in my thoughts until one of my gems enter.

" hello there, Indy" My most trusted Sapphire, She was an Indigo Sapphire that me and lavender had named- okay well it was more of I had given my favorite sapphire a pet name which was SWEETIE, original i know.

"hey sweetie, what do i have the pleasure of being graced in your presence today?" She blushed and came to sit beside me " can i not come visit my diamond whenever i please to?" she says with a giggle and smirk, i just smiled at her and looked back out the window.

"She may not notice, but myself and the others will Indy...but, whatever you may choose to do we ALL will accept your decision with open arms-" I cut her off by picking her small form up and brang her to my chest, holding her tight she blushes but does not protest at all.

" I wont go sweetie, you dont need future vision to know that. I cant and wont let White take any of you from me, your in my court which dignifies that your under my care and that you are my friends..."

"we ARE yours after all, indy" she adds in with a hopeful smile that i had grown so fond of. "even if you weren't in my court sweetie i would still protect you from being harmed and i would look into stealing you off of White from under her nose, in my court or not i would care." She tears up at my statement and nuzzled up to me much like what lavender dose when we are alone.

" You wont ever hate me right?" I asked quietly to Sweetie and she silently gasped before shaking her head 'no' vigorously

We continued to talk until two Amethyst enters, i smile at them and look over at them while petting sweetie with my index finger. "hi there you two, is there something you need or did you want to join us?" I guess my question startled them as they blushed and their eyes widened, i giggled and rose an eyebrow the Amethyst with her gem on her right shoulder balde just gave me a strange look

"8XJ Amethyst and 3CP Amethyst? right?" i chuckled nervously at them and they laughed at me while nodding, " i try to keep track of every gem i meet sorry, what did you two lovely quartz need again?"

They blushed smiling at my compliment and the Quartz with her gem on her left foot spoke " Just here to inform you that one of your Rubys will be moved to White Diamonds custody tomorrow."

I narrowed my eyes at them making them sweat drop " over my gem shards she is taking one of my gems" soon the pair broke up in nervous laughter saying that it was a joke and i soon laughed along with them, " well we are honestly just here to get a break from miss beacon for awhile" i just nodded and noticed that i had petted my lil sapphire to sleep which made me smile down at her affectionately.

" Sweetie is such a sweet gem and i know that maybe just maybe she will keep standing up for me and never ever leave my side, I hope she will always love me..." I muttered

I patted the spot beside me and the two seemed hesitate but complied anyway.

" Enjoy your break while you can honeys, she'll notice eventually.."

" can we join your court?" 8XJ suddenly piped up, i shot my eyes in her direction and just watched as they whispered at each other scared, i just laughed and nodded. " of course you two can! i would love more purple in my court! plus, you two are so sweet that im sure that one of my many Emeralds would just love to fuse with you too!?"

They shot there eyes up at me " you allow mixed fusion between gems?!?!" i only nod smiling sotly at them, they smile back at me while cheering.