GEM GLOW

okay NOW we are really gonna get into the story line

"This can't be happening! This has to be a dream! Lars! Lars! " he grabs Lars around waist"

Please tell me I'm dreaming!" Steven shouts as Lars looks in my direction before trying to not strangle Steven.

I just sit on the counter sipping a cup of coffee i got from Sadie mumbling a 'this is gonna get good'

"Get off me man, I'm stocking here!" the young teen shakes his leg trying to pry Steven off as he sends the boy a glare, i cant help but roll my eyes.

"Be Nice." i growl out and the teen shuts up.

"I'm sorry Steven, they must've stopped stocking them" Sadie says trying to soothe Steven.

Lars kneels in front of cabinet and sighs "Tough bits, man. Nobody buys them anymore." he continues to stocks shelves "I guess they couldn't compete with ."

"Stopped making them?! Why in the world would they stop making ?! They're only the most scrumptious and delicious ice-cream sandwich ever made! Don't they have laws for this?!" Steven shouts out dramatically, i stifle a giggle at this and bite my lip.

"awe Steven, it'll be okay" i try to calm the boy

The jerk of a worker kneels in front of cabinet and sighs "Tough bits, man. Nobody buys them anymore." places the stock on the shelves "I guess they couldn't compete with lion lickers"

Lion lickers? screw them! i honestly prefer Cookie cats over them any day, i groan and continue to watch everything play out.

Steven groans as well and walks over to the Lion Licker's display case

"Not Lion Lickers! Nobody likes them! They don't even look like lions! Kids these days — I'll tell ya what!"

I laugh at what his said and cover my mouth when i see Sadie looking at me trying not to laugh as well " oh Steven, your one to talk"

Lars chuckles "Well, if you miss your wimpy ice cream so much, why don't you make some with your 'magic belly button'?"

Lars walks away laughing and i hop down from the counter and walk over to Steven.

"That's not how it works, Lars! ...Right Indy??"

"no Steven, I'm pretty sure it ain't sorry sweetheart" i say with a slight frown.

he holds his stomach and sighs and jiggles his stomach "Oh, sweet Cookie Cats..."

He draws a cookie cat on the freezer with his finger sadly. "with your crunchy cookie outside and your icy creamy insides... you were too good for this world."

Steven kisses freezer and i just watch with an eye brow cocked up while Sadie is kinda creeped out " uh...Steven?"

All Steven does is hug the freezer tighter and i sigh knowing what would turn his frown upside down. i force a little smile and look at the blonde girl before saying sweetly" hey Sadie, could we have the freezer? it would really cheer him up?"

"oh! of course, we were just going to shove it into the back anyway."

Once we got back home we come to see the gems fighting off a horde centipeetles, "hey guys! you wont believe this!"

Suddenly a centipeetle pounces at Steven and i quickly summon my BO staff and impale the thing before it made contact with him, Ame smirks at him as he finishes screaming.

"sup Steven?" Ame grunts out.

"Awsome! what are these things?"

pearl lifts up Centipeetle and groans "Ugh! Sorry, Steven. We'll get these Centipeetles out of your room and sorry for you to off come home to this Indy, We think they were trying to get into the temple"