Meeting Some Gems

(okay so this is Indy's form until said otherwise, just take off the diamonds and place her gem on her rightful position? okay thanks!)

Its been like an eternity since i had found and occupied this planet many things have passed me by, i was fighting in a war as a neutral soldier for both sides, met an amazing Quartz who goes by the name of Rose, met some rebellion members and became a great friend to the famous Rose Quartz. The very one who shattered pink....yes i had met her i made a wrong turn along the way to earth and well....walked right into her when sneaking around HomeWorlds kindergartens, i didn't think we would get along but damn was i wrong!?

I was walking with rose right now actually just chatting causally with each other on the way back to the temple she had set base upon we eventually reached our destined destination and i was shoved back by someone once i had rubbed sand out of my eyes which mind you hurt like hell i was face to face with a pearl, i couldn't recall where i had seen her before though.

A sword was positioned at my throat once realizing that my eyes went wide with lil stars in them- a PEARL who was so reckless and free spirited! this.was.amazing!? she seemed to see my awe struck expression and her face softened slowly.

"Pearl!" as Rose yelled at her, Pearl backed away still leaving her eyes to soak in all my details.

I look towards the owner of the voice and as if i already knew it was rose, it was rose 0.0

i was offered a hand up and i greatly took it while giving her a thankful smile to show i WAS thankful.

Rose smiled gently at me and came to stand beside me placing a warm hand on my shoulder, i smiled at her wearily as i ever so discreetly gazed over at the fusion our eyes occasionally met and we starred until i broke eye contact with her each time.

"Everyone I would like you to meet a wonderful friend of mine, her name's Indy and she will be staying with us as of now so be nice and show her the upmost respect. now, introductions are in store...the gem who nearly poofed you is pearl. Pearl this is Indy, Indy this is Pearl"

Me and Pearl shook hands and smiled at each other forgivingly.

I soon enough was given a room in the temple but, i never agreed to becoming a full fledged Crystal Gem yet i never subsided with HomeWorld either. I was neutral, a mere bystander to all of this chaos.

I decided to join Rose and pearl when they made an attack on HomeWorld but i was just hanging back in case they actually needed support yknow?

I was starring at this Ruby at the moment i narrowed my eyes at her and cheekily poked my tounge out, she was taken by surprise but grinned and poked her tongue out back at me that caused me to smile widely and hold in a giggle which just seemed to make her smile in return.

I had my arms positioned in the diamond solute as i was standing with a group of other Lazulis i looked back over at her to see her blushing brightly and waving, i waved back at her while biting my lip. i slowly shimmied my way to the back of the other water gems to not bring attention to my oddities even more, i feel like I'm being starred at. GREAT.

I look over at the group that Ruby was with and she was starring right at me along with their Sapphire, i glare playfully and poke my tongue out at them giggling.

I notice Rose and Pearl had finally made an appearance and attacked i motion for them to run while bowing a kiss in their direction before vanishing into the crowd, it wasn't until i saw them fuse that i stepped forward smiling happily for once.

" woah...YES! MIXED FUSION AT LAST! FULL SUPPORT! FULL SUPPORT! FULL SUPPORT!" eyes landed on me and i mumbled a 'fuck' under my breath realizing my massive mistake, i catch the fusions gaze and winked at her before dashing to the edge and jumped off majestically i might add.

I didn't hear someone yell a 'hey' and a bright light as the two unfused and went after me, i landed gracefully- ok i lied, i landed in a bush head banging my head on a branch but still no biggie.

I heard a grunt and someone falling causing me to rush over in that direction but once i got there i saw that it was the fusion, i blushed at her appearance and quickly went over bending down and offering a hand she looked up at me scared but she soon relaxed once her eyes landed on my face.

Just as she was about to make contact with my hand i was pulled back suddenly and pearl had her sword to the fusions face causing me to gasp in horror, "ah! don't hurt her! don't hurt me?" she said confused but also scared

pearl gasped as well but in shock " its you...the fusion..."

"w-we didnt mean to fuse! w-well we did this time- we'll unfuse! we'll- we'll..."

"no no please, im glad to see you again" rose said softly with a awe struck expression, i smiled at them and grinned from ear to ear.

"yeah! me too!" Rose and pearl giggled at my response to this, the fusion looked at me blushingly

"i don...upset you?"

I kinda zoned out while they talked kinda just gazing at the fusion while taking in all of her wondrous features, okay so i was maybe checking her out its natural alright? good, glad you agree.

I quickly listened in at the last moment and beamed, "welcome to earth!"

Pearl blushed at our closeness and Rose smiled gently, i grimaced at roses lil speech before grabbing her hand and dragging her off to show her EVERYTHING. She blushed surprised while the other two just laughed...this is going to be fun, i can just tell.