Teaching Steven Facts.

The house was silent...

.

.

.

"theres a spider!" Indy yelled with a grin on

"so wat do you want me to do?!" Ame yelled back annoyed

"kill it!"

"you saw it first home-gurl..."

"you kill it."

"your the man!"

"since when?" The water gem shruged her shoulders while looking at Ame smirking.

"honestly you two...its just in insect." Pearl said while dusting it away with her feather duster rolling her eyes at the two purple hued gems. " now Steven, back to our little lesson...androphillia is the sexual attraction to males while gynephilia is the sexual attraction to females..." and Pearl went on. and on. and on.

It was Pearl's bright idea that we all teach Steven about things we knew so he would be more educated on STUFF, im not that fond of this but ill give it a go and i mean i am in a slightly good mood today thanks to this morning.

I sighed and slumped onto the couch-okay so let me rephrase that.

I sighed and slumped onto Garnet who was sitting on the couch she just looked at me "your warm and im tired, perfect match." i simply said and stretched out, my stomach was across her thighs i hummed out as Steven joined us he was sitting near my head.

I sat up straight and ended up on Garnets lap which startled her as far as i know, she wrapped her arms around my waist causing me to blush and her to smirk. Steven got more comfortable.

"Garnet already gave me some 'useful information that might help me in the futre' and so has Amethyst and Pearl. so. Its your turn mom!"

i yawned and nodded before leaning back against her chest, which was perfectly soft mind you ;)

" ok uh...well, lets start with an Era 2 gem huh?...theyre new gem's which means theyr were created after the gem war. They may lack a few of the original gem powers such as shape shifting or weapon summoning but they still have more unique powers hidden deep inside them waiting to be discovered and shown to the world. They're possibly a few thousand or even a few hundred years old.Theyre knowledge of gem history comes from the documents that have been recorded before or from gems who have been made earlier..."

Steven got interested and Garnet motioned for me to continue.

" uh how more gem facts now huh? hmm, well now... What does a certain stone symbolize? well every gem has a symbol behind it really, turquoise gems are mainly protection, a ruby is strength and emotion, sapphires are calm cool and collected, Painites are bravery and yknow it just goes on and on... sorry, i dont really have much things you would wanna hear!" i say while looking to the side "no! no! no! mom! please keep going..."

I smile weakly and sigh "i have nothing else to say now hehe" i chuckle nervously as Garnet's grip tightens " uh-hmm-uhm!? RUBIES!?" Steven shouts ans covers his mouth embarrised

" y-you what?" i ask

"can you tell me about rubies? and i before you say anything! i know that Garnet can or Pearl could fill me in but its just you seem to know many gem types and that you-" i laugh cutting him off and nodded.

"i....well, Rubies are a very common gem on homeworld and thats means theyre are ALOT of them...Each Ruby has to have a unique personality but not necessarily a dominant personality trait. In general, Rubies appear to be very emotional. Each Ruby, in addition to having emotional natures, may utilize their abilities based upon their age, experience, and personalities....okay? uh...It seems that Rubies are not known for their perception or overall intelligence but im not saying that they arent smart cause they are in other ways- instead they would seem to be primarily foot-soldiers or shock troops especially when they merge to become a giant fusion Ruby. when Gems of the same type fuse they become a much bigger version of themselves, they arent them but also they are." steven had stars in his eyes and ran off to tell pearl yelling a 'THANK YOU MOM' on his way.

"you know much about Rubies huh?" garnet purred out into my neck causing a shiver to go up my spine " not as much as you though."