" Your A Water Gem, So It's Fine"

I layed on the couch drowning in my thoughts while Pearl stood over me she had a scowl on her face, obviously not regretting what she had said previously towards me...i wasnt really expecting her to be begging for my forgiveness, if she only knew...oh ho ho ho! she would be kissing my feet as i watch her with my piercing eyes narrowed not pleased one bit-

" are you even listening to me?" she said with a hand on her hip

"not one bit actually." i smirked while closing my eyes.

I heard her growl and storm off...i yelped and jumped up grasping my chest tightly and pressing my hand to my gem tightly covering it from view, i was drenched. I look over to see Amethyst laughing and Pearl holding a bucket under her arm smugly looking me over with a proud glint in her eyes, i bit my tongue and smiled.

" hahaha...good o-one Pearl! you really g-got me huh? haha...ha..." i swiftly walked out the door and high tailed it out of there while panting rather loudly.

"she all good? haha" Ame snorted out, "oh of course she is, she IS a water gem after all~" pearl said smirking while Steven was worried.

"i dont know guys...she reacted kinda off to me, i dont think you should of done that pearl?" Steven said while turning to face the thin gem " nah! dont worry Ste-man! they made up and are all good now!...right?" Pearl shifted uncomfortably before briskly walking off to her room with out another word.

Ame's eyes narrowed " oh that bitc-" A bright light lit up the room cutting Amethyst off, Garnet stepped off the warp pad and looked over at them while adjusting her visor.

" how long ago?"

" five minutes ago, why?" Ame rose a brow at the fusion who just nodded and left.

"guess its just you and me now huh bud! lets go sort that twig out!" Ame scooped Steven up over her head and dashed off into the temple, while Garnet made her way out the door heading out to look around for her 'crush'.

I sat on the couch in between Vidalia and Sour cream as we watched TV, ate popcorn and drank soda peacefully while occasionally chatting and catching up.

"so...pearl was it? shes the one who dunked water on you?" the female mother asked me not even looking at me when she said it well all of our eyes were glued onto the screen inf ront of us anyway, "yeah thats the one"

"she must be the most disliked one then right? i mean, i heard Greg nag me about her a few times"

" yeah i guess so, im still the favorite though~" i smirked teasingly and she only nodded laughing while sour cream shrugged...

"lets shoot words then? okay ill start, your the one person who can fix my plumbing properly Indy" me and sour cream laughed and i smirked " Your one of my most trusted friends V"

We kept on like that until a knock on the front door was heard, i got up and rolled my shoulders on my way i opened the door to see Garnet." sorry, we didnt order any porn stars. try across the road." i then shut the door and returned to V and creamy who were still watching TV.

"hey you two, im calling it a night. ill see ya'll around tomorrow thanks for the hospitality and such" we bid our goodbyes and i returned to the front door to see Garnet standing there still, i stepped out and closed the door behind me before walking off down the street Garnet was instantly at my side.

"are you alright?" she asked in a soft tone

"im fine...should've expected that from Pearl of all gems, why does she hate me so much?"

"she...is just a complicated gem, she dosent 'hate' you just dislike you. you remind her and even us so much of Rose that its taking a fair toll on her i suppose. i dont understand how anyone could dislike- hate even, someone like you...your amazing in your own lil way which puts you aside from everyone, from your quirks to your perfections your absolutely stunning-...ah sorry, i got carried away" Garnet blushed, she looked at me and saw that i had stopped walking with a large blush and stars in my eyes.

"y-your...th-thank you" i said slightly out of breath from the shock i had experienced moments before, i gripped her hand and she just smiled gripping mine back happily.

We silently walked back to the temple saying a few quiet words here and there but it was mainly silence, comfortable silence...the silence i dont usually prefer but with Garnet i dont mind one miniature bit.