Part 4

Swaragini were walking to the store.

Swara : Ragini, you still haven't told me his name!?

Ragini : His?!

Swara : Dafar, your to be husband yaar! I mean...everything is set now! You are ready, today is your roka, everyone is so happy, and me, Your best friend!!! I even don't know the name of my to be brother in law, Not fair Ragini!

Ragini : Swara...actually...I too don't know his name!

Swara : Hnnn! Ragini, this is 21st century!!! I mean, yah! I know your family is too conservative but you have the rights to know about your to be husband!

Ragini : I know Swara but...our family matriarch are my dadi and dadaji! Me and papa has no say in it! Dadaji knew the family of my fiancee! They are too good!

Swara : Have you ever met them!?

Ragini : No but...!

Swara : O god!!!

Ragini : Swara, I know you aren't wrong but what is irritating for you, what are restrictions for you, that is respect for me, towards my family! I know, its all wrong, but I'm happy if my family like me this way!

Swara : So, let's find out about them!... Let's do something new!!!

Ragini : We are going to the store right, there we will meet him!

Swara : How we will recognize him!?

Ragini : Wo sab dekh lenge baad mei, but now please leave!

Swara : Ohoo, just control yourself baby!

Ragini : Shh!

They both were laughing and chit chatting when Swara receives a call.

Ragini : What!?

Swara : Ok, I'm coming!

Ragini : What?!

Swara : Ragini, I'm so happy today!!! For you, for me, for both of us...I'm so happy!!!!

Ragini : But what's the matter?!

Swara : Guess what?!...I had got an opportunity to handle an event of Karma Group Of Industries for which I've been longing from so long!!!

Ragini : What!!!

And they both got so happy listening this.

Swara : Now I've to leave! I promise you to meet my dear jiju later, pakka!

Ragini : Bye!

And she left.

In Badi

Sharmishtha and dida were working in the house while Swara enters with a rush.

Swara : Dida!!! Ma!!!

Shomi : What happened shona!?

Dida : Say na!? What happened!?

Swara : Ma, dida, finally!!! Finally I've got my first event contract and too, in the biggest company of India, Karma Group Of Industries!!!...Yayyyy!!!

Shomi and dida got happy on listening this and the trio laughed and celebrated.

Just then, dadi enters.

Dadi : What happened!? Why you bengali's are making so much noise!?

Dida : O god! Just go from here, I don't want black mark in my shona's happiness!

Dadi : Black mark, Me!?...Aree your shona is a black mark in my laado's wedding!!!

Dida : Chup kar jaa tu!!!

Dadi : Tu chup kar!!!

Shomi : Ma, kaki, please, you both please be quiet and kaki, Swara has received a contract, so...!

Dadi : O just shut up, I'm not here to celebrate, and yah! Make your old mother quiet, not me!

Dida : You budhiya!!!

Dadi : You mental!!!

Dida : You bull!!!

Dadi : You ox!!!

Swara : Enough!!! Please stop fighting yaar and don't spoil my happiness!!!

Dida : She is spoiling not me!!!!

Dadi : Really!? And yah, Why I do care about her!? Huhh!... Sharmishtha, make your mother understand to have control on herself!

Dida : Why!? Now I'll work according to you!?

Shomi : Ma...!

Dadi : Hmm...aisa hota, so why your husbands have left you?!

Swara : Dadi!!! Ragini is my best friend but they both are my family!!! You can't say anything ridiculous about my ma and dida!!!

Shomi : Shona please go inside!!!

Swara : Ma but...!

Dadi : O hello! Sharmishtha...you and me, we both know what had happened 20 years before! If you and your mother are really too good, then why this house is without men!? Khush hi na rakh paayi apne pati ko!

And she left.

Dida : You bloody baster!!!

Shomi : Ma!!!

Swara : I know, its all a waste of time to ask you both what had happened in the past! I'll find myself!...I'm going to meet the owners!

And she left.

How will be swasan and raglak's first meeting?