Part 68

As sanlak moved out with Kavita,

Ragini : Dadi, Dadu, I really want to know, why you have denied for our marriage!? You all were looking so happy yesterday but what happened today!? No reason, nothing! Only denial, why!?

Suj : Chori, please try to understand! We can't let you marry Sanskar and Lakshya! It will only give pain to all four of you, nothing else!

Ragini : Dadi we can understand but only if we know the reason! What's the reason yrr!?

Just then, they heard a voice of breaking down of a vase.

They all turned back.

Ap : Swara!!! Have you forgotten how to behave!?

Swara : Yes I have badi Dadi!!!

Dp : Swara, please calm down! Whatever we have thought for you, it's only for your betterment!

Swara : Dadu, me and Ragini are not fools ok! We can see everything going on in this house!

Suj : What you can see!? At least let us know!?

Ragini : She is right choti Dadi! Whenever we ask you about that locked room, you always scold us and ask us to leave! Today, Dadi was sitting in Kavita Aunty's feet's and was crying! When we asked her, you all changed the topic! You all know our names, including aunty too, how, we don't know! You know what Sanskar and Lakshya like, how, we don't know! You all got shocked and angry on seeing Kavita aunty, why, we don't know! At least tell us what is going on!!!

Swara : If there is a past, please tell us!? We don't know anything and we can't live like this only! We can't live without them! Sanskar and Lakshya can't live without us!...Dadi, I beg you, please tell us!...Dadu, you always say that I'm your princess, please tell na what's the reason because of which you are denying for our marriage, please!?

Ram : Swara...!

Annapurna holds Swara and Ragini's hands.

Ap : Enough!!! It's been 18 years we are hiding the truth from them and for how many years more!? They have loved those same persons, that lady is same, I know what she has said, she will definitely do it and now, it's not only Swara and Ragini, it's Sanskar and Lakshya too!!! We can save Swara and Ragini from Kavita by disagreeing for this marriage but how we'll save them!? Kavita is their mother, we don't live with them for 24 hours!!! We have to save them and I know, only Swaragini can do this!!! Our Swaragini!!!

Ragini : What Dadi!?

Swara : Dadi, what are you saying!? Kavita aunty, she is their mother! Why you have to save them, save us from her!?

Ragini : Exactly!!! What she has done, please kuch to bataiye!?

Ap : Come!!!

She took them to a locked room with others.

Outside

As Kavita opened the car's door,

Sanskar : Mom, I want to go inside, for once!

Kavita : Can't you see Sanskar they had denied for the marriage!?

Sanskar : I can but suddenly, I think something is fishy! They are hiding something from us!

Kavita : Just shut up!!! Aisa kuch nahi hai! I think everything is happening too fast and they all need sometime to think about all this!

Lakshya : But mom...!?

Kavita : Lakshya, Sanskar! Just be quite and you have my swear, you will not say anything more and you will not ask about this topic to me any more!

Lakshya : Relax mom! Why are you getting so much angry like you know the reason behind their denial!?